Final tickets

Yep, I know it's a big if but how many will each club be allocated and if we were to make it what would be the chance of getting a couple for non-season ticket holder or member?

Think each club gets allocated 38000. We got additional tickets at the last one IIRC due to Hatlepool not selling out but that wouldn't happen this time methinks

Should be fine if you get a move on. Just a bit worried about the prices.

Fortuately I'm in a position where the cost isn't a problem.

I looked at last years prices, (well I think it was) Boro and Norwich and the most expensive was around £96

Last season Boro got 38,000 & Norwich got 38,888.

Prices were £36-98.

I reckon IF we got there, it would go 1 per season ticket holder, 1 per member then TPP.

UTO :biggrin:

The price may determine whether people buy them. if all the lower end tickets sell out to season tickets / members. Would the supporters who don't go regularly pay £60-90 for a game that's on the telly with ££ more on travel etc.

The price may determine whether people buy them. if all the lower end tickets sell out to season tickets / members. Would the supporters who don't go regularly pay £60-90 for a game that's on the telly with ££ more on travel etc.

Maybe not ones that don't go regularly because they can't afford it (though they would most likely beg borrow or steal if they had to),

But there are thousands, probably tens of thousands, who would definitely go for a day out, and won't care how much tickets are, and who won't have been to a Wednesday match since L1 play-off final.

I've already had loads of requests from people who don't even support us to get them a ticket if we get to Wembley...just laugh and tell them they'll be at the back of the queue.

There is very little between attendances of all the clubs in the play-offs, so likely only going to be 1,000 between whichever two clubs make it to the final. 

The cheapest tickets are very good, but the prices go up very significantly into each ticket bracket. 

The only disappointing thing is that there really is no discount tickets for train travel, if Wednesday got there. I have already checked. 

It's also a shame this kicks off at 5pm!

I'm thrilled it kicks off late.

Don't have to wake up at silly o'clock, plenty of time to get a proper breakfast & have a proper pub crawl before staggering up Wembley Way.

Completely get that it's a ball ache for those travelling home on the same day via train though. But there are other options, coach travel....or get a hotel?

When thinking about my outgoings in May I had it in mind play off final tickets (If we get there) will be about £50.

Not loose change to me but I can live with £50.

5pm Kick off is a bit of a pain in the arse though as got something planned for the Sunday but will worry about that nearer the time. 

When thinking about my outgoings in May I had it in mind play off final tickets (If we get there) will be about £50.

Not loose change to me but I can live with £50.

5pm Kick off is a bit of a pain in the arse though as got something planned for the Sunday but will worry about that nearer the time.

Hope the play off final won't get in the way of your weekend.