GET THEM SCARVES SWINGING

I hope we get given them clapping stick things that sound like somebody is noisily eating a bag of crisps.

I'm not in possession of a scarf

Can you suggest a scarf substitute I can swing around my head like a man possessed? 

A long pair of socks

Scarf at the ready. Was a present to me when I was 7. Now very much too small to act as an actual scarf...it's only use is to be swung around now.

I'm not in possession of a scarf

Can you suggest a scarf substitute I can swing around my head like a man possessed? 

Buy a scarf.

Tek yer shirt off and swing that round .

I'm skinny, pale and southern, no-one wants to see that... the only thing that'll likely happen is I reflect the sun causing Fernando to be blinded and then get booked for diving ffs lol

Scarf at the ready. Was a present to me when I was 7. Now very much too small to act as an actual scarf...it's only use is to be swung around now.

Buy a scarf.

We can't all have people buying us scarves as gifts FO... I've had to take out another student loan just to get a ticket for today, I'm b*ggered if I have to spend more on knitwear! I'll make sure I ask for one for my 22nd birthday, then we can be B-day Scarf Buddies  :ph34r: