The Owls vs St Mirren. Official Matchday Thread.

Pauli you are a legend with these omdt s mate!

So, as I said in another thread ill go 3-1, I reckon lucas will score if he plays, could be more though but the main thing is its a run out for them, I hope there are no injuries.

Edited by TaxiMark

A* OMDT

Will have to do with Wednesday Player to keep me in touch today. Hope JP has the words to convey just how magnificent the old place looks now.

CC asking for a reaction from the players and I am expecting just that after Wednesday evening: 4-0 to the Portuguese wizards with goals from: Matias, Lucas, Lopez and Semedo!!

Have fun if you are going :manager:

Is there commentary today on WP?

Bask in the glory of  our magnificent surroundings folks...hope it all starts to click this afters and everyone gets a run out...no injuries please!! .... and look at the size of that telebox!!!!....I bet Carlos will look the most dapper in the whole ground...bring in the new with a resounding victory for 'The Wednesday' ..... 1-1 Matias  :biggrin:

Great OMDT. Hope we get a glimpse of the sexy, attacking football that was promised. 2.0 to us.

Don't remember that promise.

“Carlos will bring new ideas and a new style of play and he is a coach who will blend perfectly with my philosophy of aggressive and entertaining football.”