Taylor-Fletcher

Right up there with the likes of Warren Feeney as the worst loan signings we've made.

I don't understand the logic of sending Madine out on loan to bring in Gary Taylor-Fletcher.

Boothroyd wins that award by a country mile.

He was a joke.

Guest Sheff Owl

I have this sneaky feeling it will get extended for another month.

Gray coming out and saying Gary is just getting fit, his partnership with May is looking lively and Gary will offer us more when he gets fitter.

I hold no grudge against him though.

One 30 yard screamer and he could have attained cult hero status.

Had a good career after starting late on in pro football too.

That in itself is probably why he hasn't been able to sustain a professional body. Relatively young considering his appearance.

I hold no grudge against him though.

One 30 yard screamer and he could have attained cult hero status.

Had a good career after starting late on in pro football too.

That in itself is probably why he hasn't been able to sustain a professional body. Relatively young considering his appearance.

Of course there's no personal grudge. It's football.

Not his fault we signed him. Think to play more football now he's going to have to drop to league one.

The GTF signing stunk of desperation from Gray and MM.

They wanted a striker & they picked the only available one. Even if the only available one was unfit, old, slow & a bit overweight.

I'd rather have persisted with Madine. If he was given the same matches as GTF and didn't score we'd be in no worse position. If he did get a goal or two under his belt then fantastic. Plus he's our player who we can keep hold of.

When you're not scoring goals the last thing you do is loan a striker out and then replace him with someone older, slower & definitely not as good. Regardless of how long ago Madine last scored a league goal...it's been a bit of a pointless move on our side.

Right up there with the likes of Warren Feeney as the worst loan signings we've made.

I don't understand the logic of sending Madine out on loan to bring in Gary Taylor-Fletcher.

Not even a Madine fan...but I completely agree with this. 

It's like having the marshmellow man from Ghostbusters leading the line for you at the moment. 

Nihiu is better as well. 

Just another crappy stopgap from the club. 

We have to take the opportunity to add something we don't have, and badly need, and that's pace. Pace would create more space for May, or compliment Nuhiu's hold up play. Sides wouldn't be able to push up like Huddersfield did again on Saturday. Neither Nuhiu, nor May, have the legs to break from halfway, when teams squeeze up. In his prime, maybe GTF with his passing could have been an asset. Sadly he doesn't have it in his locker now, and anyhow, we now have McGugan to do that

As bad a loan signing as Bothroyd, probably worse actually. And that is saying something.

Makes no sense Madine going out on loan to bring that idiot in (and I don't like Madine!!!).

I couldn't actually believe it yesterday when on 4 occasions he was actually behind the midfield playing tippy tappy across the back four. WTF!