Tickets selling fast

Guest UpTheOwlsss

You won't even get close to a sell out on the Kop unless it's  a massive game like a steel city derby or a promotion/relegation decider.

Those pillars are killing us.

When seats are labelled as 'severely restricted view' on the purchasing section on the club shop website, no one will buy them unless they're desperate.

In other news, no one's bought the ticket for the seat next to me yet which I'm happy with.

Got some cheeky sods thinking they can sit in front of me though. They better not be over 6ft....otherwise my view should be considered as 'severely restricted'.

You won't even get close to a sell out on the Kop unless it's  a MASSIVE game like a steel city derby or a promotion/relegation decider.

Those pillars are killing us.

When seats are labelled as 'severely restricted view' on the purchasing section on the club shop website, no one will buy them unless they're desperate.

In other news, no one's bought the ticket for the seat next to me yet which I'm happy with.

Got some cheeky sods thinking they can sit in front of me though. They better not be over 6ft....otherwise my view should be considered as 'severely restricted'.

Hardly killing us when the rest of the stand sells out once every blue moon.

Yeah the scouse lass that's telling my about frank betra," the French lad" my reply, no he plays for our under 21's........bye love

Ha ha ha I had that same call only she tryed telling me that our Academy now rivalled the top 6 clubs from the Premiership and in fact that we had overtaken Manchester cities set up  - I would have put her straight but for the fits of laughter I began to experience and shortness of breath, I also dropped the phone and had trouble locating it again due to the tears of disbelief running down my face.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Didn't Boro get 28k when they had their £10 tickets when we played them on SKY last season?

There was about 900 of us there as well.

We may not get 27k on Saturday with a bigger away support.

But weren't boro like top or something and it was like October November time ?

Av had me calculator out...  lol

26,222 of 31,817 home tickets have been sold so far, so 5595 are left. Say Reading bring between 500 to 1000, and 1000 more home tickets are sold today, tomorrow, Saturday morning and on the gate.

We should be looking at (drum roll please)...

Between 27,722  and 28,222!

(Don't get hopes up too much tho, last seasons highest home attendance was 25,279.)

The stadium can be all full apart from away end and they will still declare attendance at 22,000 !!!