Attendance vs forest

Been on Sky probably knocked 5,000 off gate.

Hopefully fee from Sky will cover financial loss.

Probably lost money I would have thought.

Had this game not been on Sky, and had a 3pm Kick off - I would have expected 28k plus.

At £30 quid a pop - that's well over 200k lost (taking into account extra Stewards etc).

Not sure how much Sky pay, but I bet it's not over 200k.

Unfortunately I'm afraid we were shown up today by our No Show fans. Decent crowd from Forest, but large gaps where there should have ben Wednesdayites. For a game like today, under 21,000 is absolutely pathetic.So much for the 'loyal Wednesday Fans' 

Showed just how 'massive' we are today. In summary......not very !!!!! Pi55 poor attendance today and we ever get to the premiership and start charging premiership prices you have seen today what level of support we will get.

Showed just how 'MASSIVE' we are today. In summary......not very !!!!! Pi55 poor attendance today and we ever get to the premiership and start charging premiership prices you have seen today what level of support we will get.

If/when we get to premier league we will have far more season ticket holders.

The massive quote is just tongue in cheek, most of our fans know we are a long way behind most clubs in Prem, 

15+ years of mostly heartache has caused this. 

Showed just how 'MASSIVE' we are today. In summary......not very !!!!! Pi55 poor attendance today and we ever get to the premiership and start charging premiership prices you have seen today what level of support we will get.

If we get chance of going up and / or get to premiershit then the ground will be full. Sad as it is there are many many "fans" who will only go to see success / believe the hype of premiershit. So many examples of how fans go to watch this overhyped league...Bolton, hull, Blackburn, Fulham pigs, etc etc. their crowds disappear when they go down

Sad as it is we are same. Look at how many wanted to be part of the success v Hartlepool and v Wycombe, yet can't be arsed the rest of the time. If we go up watch them flock back and suddenly find the money to go again.

Our hardcore support is amazing