Attendance vs forest

Guest TonyOwl88

Agree about Sky.... but we don't help ourselves by making televised games Catagory A matches. I have a ST so correct me if I'm wrong here, but wasn't it over £30? If I payed per game, I'd probably give that one a miss and watch it on tv since I have SkySports anyway. 

20k v Forest, 21k v L**ds last season.... Its ridiculous. 

Also our ground is too big for us to build a solid and consistant support.

Our fans know they can pick and choose games to attend, and they won't miss out because there are 30k+ available seats for home fans and what 14k STs? In contrast, Norwich for example have fewer seats, so fans have to buy STs to ensure they can attend the games. 

If we get chance of going up and / or get to premiershit then the ground will be full. Sad as it is there are many many "fans" who will only go to see success / believe the hype of premiershit. So many examples of how fans go to watch this overhyped league...Bolton, hull, Blackburn, Fulham pigs, etc etc. their crowds disappear when they go down

Sad as it is we are same. Look at how many wanted to be part of the success v Hartlepool and v Wycombe, yet can't be arsed the rest of the time. If we go up watch them flock back and suddenly find the money to go again.

Our hardcore support is amazing

Burnley is a good example, even when been in top 2 for most of last season attendances were nowhere near capacity.

Now they're in top flight grounds been full for first two home games even though cheapest adult tickets cost £40. 

Burnley is one of poorest towns in country but a quarter population of town have found this money. 

Got a text from a leeds mate er mine askin wot we had been punished for..so i wer like wtf u on about? he said he thought we wer playin behind closed doors lol

Ask him what the average attendances were at bell end road and hillsborough for league games for 2012/13 and 2013/14.