Gooch...Rio here I come

Well, it wasn't Onyewu that twice failed to read or react when Sordell pulled away from him, so why would he get the blame? Neither can be held accountable for Nuhiu's defence splitting pass for the winner though.

Helan was just as much to blame for the first imo he was always the one closest to sordell.

The 2nd he got caught ball watching a bit but Antonio was the make culprit losing the ball & jogging back.

The 3rd was Nuhiu's fault.

Gooch wasn't to blame for the goals yesterday he just looked un-workable.

Watch the goals from the previous 5/6 games though.

Guest Mancunian_Owl

Got the impression he has his mind on the World Cup .....avoided any tackles/blocks etc so he does not injure himself....could have got challenges in on 2 of Charltons goals but shirked it in my view....I wanted another 3 points for the Owls...not a representative for USA

Whilst I disagree with what was said, there was a few points he found himself past the half way line and he seemed to panic and pass the ball to someone else and trot back to his usual place.

One time he should have put a cross in and seemed completely panic when he realised where was before passing back to the lad and jogging back.

Like Goochi I really do, but chasing a game he didn't want to move out of his comfort zone.

Gooch and loovens have been the best CB pairing we have had for years. Gooch and bigmig or loovens and bigmig aren't. That's not having a go at migh just the other two seem more comfortable with each other.

honestly think we should be looking for better

he's good but especially with llera they are far too easy to get past

gooch and loovens have a good understanding of eachother and play each others strengths

sign him if we can get loovens, if not then don't bother

I can confirm that Gooch wont be in the USA squad my source is my sons Panini Official 2014 World Cup Sticker Album and you dont get more official than that. Good news though for England fans is there is no Tom Cleverley in the England squad.

Please tell me there is also no chris smalling

He looked at fault for the first goal as he ran back too slowly and failed to get a challenge in.

Against Watford, he and Loovens both played and Llera didnt and four goals were conceded. I thought the two of them started the problems in that game by sloppily not finding another player with theirlittle  passes and showing economy of effort.

Well, it wasn't Onyewu that twice failed to read or react when Sordell pulled away from him, so why would he get the blame? Neither can be held accountable for Nuhiu's defence splitting pass for the winner though. 

For the first, where is Onyewu? For the second, his man plays the ball to Sordell. So he isn't faultless.

For me, it does seem apparent that he may have his mind on other things and to be honest, I'd now say thanks and play someone else in the last two - the fella isn't going to sign and won't risk injury this close to the World Cup