Madine Loaned to Carlise

Terrible move by Wednesday that... He'll be out on the lash round his old stomping ground in no time!!! Should have sent him somewhere local like Rotherham so he's close enough to keep an eye on him

He's probably barred from a few pubs in and around Carlisle, might help keep him out of trouble.

Will never play for us again imo. Shame as i still think he would have something to offer us.

no idea if he´ll play for us again but seen as he´s on 5k a week till june 2015 I doubt we´ll be able to get rid coz he wouldnt get that anywhere else ...... if the club didn't want him they´d have sacked him makes no sense to keep him on and not play him .I reckon he´ll be back for next season.

Terrible move by Wednesday that... He'll be out on the lash round his old stomping ground in no time!!! Should have sent him somewhere local like Rotherham so he's close enough to keep an eye on him

Should have gone to someone like Rotherham.

maybe rovrum didn't want him ......

predictable.

I reckon this '100k' fee will be written off in exchange.

I need carlisle to get relegated too for a 289/1 acca with Fulham, yeovil & Torquay. ....

you just know what's going to happen lol lol

exactly what I thought soon as I read it

So....

He fires the goals to get us promoted and it's "Gary Madine Goal Machine" and everyone loves him

He gets into trouble and gets slated and everyone hates him and he should never play for us again

He comes back to a struggling team and everyone loves him and posts positives about his return and how it's great to have him back

He gets loaned out and it's 'he'll get arrested' and 'glad he has gone' type posts

Amazing

And the best thing is - nobody will ever own up to saying the above things in the above order even though most have.

lol

Owlstalk Shop

It wont exactly be hard to keep an eye on him. lol

typical owlstalk, moaning before hes unpacked his bags, he might spend his time washing his mums pots and clothes for all we know.

Cheers Mr A.

How did you guess?........ lol

What about an Everton, reading, rotherham & Scunthorpe top 6 acca 54/1 too lol

I had a Chelsea, Leicester, Brentford and Chesterfield to win their Leagues at about 4,500/1.

I think Brentford and Chesterfield will both finish 2nd. Wish I'd have gone each way.

Cheers Mr A.

How did you guess?........

What about an Everton, reading, rotherham & Scunthorpe top 6 acca 54/1 too lol

That's just arrogance mate

Think enough time has gone now since Lisickigate that I can get back into betting this year.

Just in time for Augusta