Eve of the biggest match this season!

13 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

We need 4 points. Lose tomorrow and even a win at Sunderland might not be enough.

Of course - 4 points is 4 points however you get them - but I'm still saying tomorrow is a must win - contradiction or not.

That's the way I see it pal

• Like 1

image.png.7861ffcf183878bd67cfbd028bc99ae9.png

We beat Millwall at home WBA drew

Stoke at home drew with WBA we should have beat Stoke

We beat QPR WBA DREW

If we get the Wednesday that played the second half at Norwich and other games this season we will let the championship know

WE HAVE DANNY DANNY Röhl 

COME ON WEDNESDAY

• Love 1

1 hour ago, SwellOwl said:

Anyone else trying not to think about the game but it’s all you can think about?! :duntmatter:

I can think about plenty of other things, thanks.

As for games, tonight we are all for LEEDS so as to keep QPR in mix even tho not our principal opposites 

So there is something to follow avidly later today!

12 minutes ago, DSandersonOWL said:

I can think about plenty of other things, thanks.

As for games, tonight we are all for LEEDS so as to keep QPR in mix even tho not our principal opposites 

So there is something to follow avidly later today!

I want the best outcome for us but I want this in a way LEEDS don’t secure autos!!!! 

1 hour ago, scilly owl said:

Do you do children’s parties ?

I’m as nervous as a kitten!  And then I read this comment^^^^^ and the tension lifts…….for 10 seconds.  Thanks for the laugh,though, Sciliy Owl😂😂

If we can come out the gates like we did against stoke but actually get a goal I reckon we'll do em.

Hillsborough is gonna be bouncing, west brom have to pick themselves back up after sleepwalking back into a playoff scrap and a sold out Hillsborough with everything to play for is the last place they want to try and do it 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, markg said:

There is no pressure at all as ultimately it doesn't matter does it. Does it matter if we stay up? 

It's a good point.  Now that Stockport and Mansfield have secured promotion and hopefully Barrow join them after the play offs, League One isn't such a bad place to be is it?

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, DonisthorpeOwl said:

I want the best outcome for us but I want this in a way LEEDS don’t secure autos!!!! 

Not relevant to the OWLS where LEEDS end up this season, but it would be grate start to weekend for us if they beet QPR 

Pretty chilled tbf. 

Not sure why. 

Not that I'm massively confident or anything, just kind of at peace with what will be will. 

It's been such an odd season that anything could happen really. 

6 minutes ago, BIGRUSS said:

It's a good point.  Now that Stockport and Mansfield have secured promotion and hopefully Barrow join them after the play offs, League One isn't such a bad place to be is it?

You missed out Wrexham, the new Liverpool. How could you !

1 minute ago, sternlad said:

I sincerely hope that we give Adam Reach a richly deserved warm Hillsboro welcome…if he’s playing? It wouldn’t be at all like him to bottle it…

image.png.88d8c7228f272913bc17b3520f7b9a63.png

I would like to wish all the travelling Baggies a safe journey tomorrow and would assure them of a very warm welcome, as they take Chris Rea's route !!

(those with a technical know how could add the song)

4 minutes ago, Lowieowl said:

I would like to wish all the travelling Baggies a safe journey tomorrow and would assure them of a very warm welcome, as they take Chris Rea's route !!

(those with a technical know how could add the song)

Driving home for Christmas?!😉