Eve of the biggest match this season!

4 hours ago, Rogers said:

Essentially it could be…

Röhl’s last game at Hillsborough 

Bannan’s last game at Hillsborough 

Palmer’s last game at Hillsborough 

The game that puts us in even more of a financial mess than we currently are 

The game that means we miss on on championship tv money

We need to create the most partisan intimidating atmosphere than we’ve ever created at Hillsborough! 

We need to stay away from the abyss

That's cheered me reyt up.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BIGRUSS said:

It's a good point.  Now that Stockport and Mansfield have secured promotion and hopefully Barrow join them after the play offs, League One isn't such a bad place to be is it?

Are you missing out Wrexham for any particular reason? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DSandersonOWL said:

I can think about plenty of other things, thanks.

As for games, tonight we are all for LEEDS so as to keep QPR in mix even tho not our principal opposites 

So there is something to follow avidly later today!

Obviously thinking about your love for Leeds clearly. 

Röhl, the staff and the players have frankly done incredible that regardless of what happens we’ve taken it to the last game of the season.

Tomorrow is a really tough game.

But for me there aren’t many better games than Hillsborough at 3pm, packed, in the sun, on a Saturday. It’s why we go.

9 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Obviously thinking about your love for Leeds clearly. 

Obviuosly no LOVE 4 LEEDS clearly. What a swelly idea 🙄

I'm thinking about our grate Röhl to survival. Let's hope LEEDS win tonite 4 a grate start to weekend

My favourite memory of Leeds is TV highlights of our grate FA CUP WIN having avoided knowing the result.

Leeds 1 Wednesday 3  (Woodall 2 Ritchie 1)   Peter Eustace man of the match !

We have been teetering on must win games for the past 4 months trying to keep ourselves in the race, I really hope we win today to keep it in our hands, 50pts in theory should be safe but no guarantee, if B'ham win we could really do with Plymouth and Blackburn losing..  If results go our way we could be almost safe..

I think the West Brom manager summed it up when he said over the past 25 matches Sheff Wed have gained the same number of points as West Brom, which really highlights how good of a job Röhl has done, I really hope we stay up and he stays..

8 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

We have been teetering on must win games for the past 4 months trying to keep ourselves in the race, I really hope we win today to keep it in our hands, 50pts in theory should be safe but no guarantee, if B'ham win we could really do with Plymouth and Blackburn losing..  If results go our way we could be almost safe..

I think the West Brom manager summed it up when he said over the past 25 matches Sheff Wed have gained the same number of points as West Brom, which really highlights how good of a job Röhl has done, I really hope we stay up and he stays..

It's tomorrow.

3 hours ago, unkastav said:

Presuming thats sarcasm😂

No, not at all.

To me, it doesn't really matter if we stay up or not. We'll just delaying the relegation until next season, or the next huge screw up. 

3 minutes ago, markg said:

No, not at all.

To me, it doesn't really matter if we stay up or not. We'll just delaying the relegation until next season, or the next huge screw up. 

Fair enough. Personally I'm dreading the thought of League 1 again. The expectations, the tiny grounds, the football, the lack of funding, tiny away followings at S6... but its not life or death is it. 

Edited by unkastav

21 minutes ago, unkastav said:

Fair enough. Personally I'm dreading the thought of League 1 again. The expectations, the tiny grounds, the football, the lack of funding, tiny away followings at S6... but its not life or death is it. 

I totally agree with you on that mate. League 1 is horrendous. I just think whilst DC is chairman, we won't see any improvement, so it's ultimately pointless

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DSandersonOWL said:

Obviuosly no LOVE 4 LEEDS clearly. What a swelly idea 🙄

I'm thinking about our grate Röhl to survival. Let's hope LEEDS win tonite 4 a grate start to weekend

My favourite memory of Leeds is TV highlights of our grate FA CUP WIN having avoided knowing the result.

Leeds 1 Wednesday 3  (Woodall 2 Ritchie 1)   Peter Eustace man of the match !

6-0 at home for me, that was swell!