24/25 Kit launch .... when's it out

Another one for Danny's long list - get the kit out in time for the pre-season friendlies (probably in Germany!)... and don't forget the black shorts!!

I see QPR have today released images and details of their new Home shirt for 24/25, and they're wearing it tomorrow against Weeds, available to buy 15th June. Good planning.

I reckon we'll be mid August

Ahhh the kit release discussion

Always a fantastic time for SWFC 

Throw into it “who’s the sponsor? Do we have one? It says they ceased trading, can’t be right” etc and it’s right fun 

I’m here for it though. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Due to poor season ticket sales we can no longer afford a kit and will be playing in pants and t-shirt and wearing plimsolls. 

We'll splash eyup or elev-8 over the pants to make them worth £60 a pop for the paying customer.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, swfcnathan said:

Due to poor season ticket sales we can no longer afford a kit and will be playing in pants and t-shirt and wearing plimsolls. 

We'll splash eyup or elev-8 over the pants to make them worth £60 a pop for the paying customer.

So shirts vs skins...  at least Tango will be properly decked out...

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, onslow said:

Another one for Danny's long list - get the kit out in time for the pre-season friendlies (probably in Germany!)... and don't forget the black shorts!!

I see QPR have today released images and details of their new Home shirt for 24/25, and they're wearing it tomorrow against Weeds, available to buy 15th June. Good planning.

I reckon we'll be mid August

Definitely in Germany in pre season ! #uto

• Like 1

Hopefully we have learnt lessons from the shambles with the sponsorship this season.

Trying to sell a shirt to fans with a new sponsor plastered over the (still visible) old one is joke

• Like 2