Phase 4 season tickets back on sale.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

You're wrong - that's incorrect information

Never understand why you do this
Chansiri isn't going to marry you 

Correct I didn't see the new price increase in phase 4 but cheaper than pay on the gate and so it should be

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, akbuk said:

Correct I didn't see the new price increase in phase 4 but cheaper than pay on the gate and so it should be

You don't get it at all do you? Or you do and are poo at propaganda 

• Like 3

Our owner is a millionaires son who hasn't worked a day in his life, he doesn't have a clue about the fans in Sheffield, he doesn't have a clue about how much we gave up to support our club in the past. What were you expecting from this kind of spoilt idiot?

The only thing I'm certain of is if he's still here next season's shirt will be £120 each (England shirts set the new structure) and the year afters season tickets will be even higher.

Chansiri, please, do us all a favour a fizz off.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

You don't get it at all do you? Or you do and are poo at propaganda 

I certainly do get it, a lot of businesses use loyalty for the customers, including major supermarkets, flight companies, holiday companies to many to mention, I'm not into propaganda from any side, earlybird tickets suite me fine, they aren't over the top price wise and reward loyalty 

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, akbuk said:

I certainly do get it, a lot of businesses use loyalty for the customers, including major supermarkets, flight companies, holiday companies to many to mention, I'm not into propaganda from any side, earlybird tickets suite me fine, they aren't over the top price wise and reward loyalty 

Another DC ideology. ‘I’m alright, f*ck the rest of you’

At least you are consistent in your moronic views.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I expected this quite honestly. That's because the quarterly tax bill to HMRC will be due on May 7th. Basically, the quarterly VAT returns are due to be paid a month and a week after the end of the quarterly tax period. This period is generally the ends of March, June, September and December. 

Work it out...

Early November and Chancer is wanting fans to stump up to pay the tax man.

Early February and the first early bird ends.

Early May and his next payment is due.

I might be wrong but....

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Busmansholiday said:

I expected this quite honestly. That's because the quarterly tax bill to HMRC will be due on May 7th. Basically, the quarterly VAT returns are due to be paid a month and a week after the end of the quarterly tax period. This period is generally the ends of March, June, September and December. 

Work it out...

Early November and Chancer is wanting fans to stump up to pay the tax man.

Early February and the first early bird ends.

Early May and his next payment is due.

I might be wrong but....

You're not...

You know the most intriguing part of all this sh *t?

Chansiri actually KNOWS he's being a tw *t!

Radio pundits, Fans from other clubs, .the print media, football forums, business forums, ALL know

He's been actually laughed at, he knows it, and he ploughs on and on, making rickets, blaming supporters etc etc etc...because he simply does not know how to walk away with grace...So he's going to take the lot down..cos its all he's got left

• Like 4

Most important game of the season on Saturday all the focus should be on getting 3 points.

instead DC and his cracked team of imbeciles decide to sour the goodwill once again with another complete cluster fizz of an annoucement.annoucement

when will they ever learn. Its like we are being run internally by Blades i just dont think we could be this useless so consistently.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, akbuk said:

Because buying a ST 4 months in advance of the new season when you have no idea what division we'll be playing in means you deserve to be spanked for an extra £100 than if you'd bought it a couple of months ago.  You're as big a disgrace as he is. 

Edited by Dick_Turpin
  • Like 6

Its like a bloke that bought a horse and cart , going to pick it up from the "Horse and Cart"shop....walking around kicking the wheels outside the showroom , then.....putting the horse behind the f.u cking cart, sitting facing the Horses ass....

The salesman runs out and shouts 

"NO!!!.....You put the Horse in front of thecart...you've tied the reins to the tail!!!"

Chansiri shouts..."F.ook off "

and ridesStraight off the Tinsley viaduct into the Don

Thats EXACTLY what its like!!!!

"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2