BREAKING: SWFC under ANOTHER investigation

Let’s face it, some Owls fans love to abuse opposition players and then when they give it back, they don’t like it, so resort to being idiots.

Many players will tell you it’s banter and it is, but not for some of our fans, it’s like how dare that player do that to us, getting on that mighty horse, so resort to throwing stuff.

Thickos.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

The other way round
If anything it's a reflection on how he's running the club and the standard of stewarding and policing on matchdays under his watch

All of that is correct it needs to be improved the stewardship is shocking but I don’t blame them why would they get involved for what they get paid ?! 

However there is no need for this stupidity of some fans and it’s going to cause repercussions for the club and us all. Just pack it in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

The other way round
If anything it's a reflection on how he's running the club and the standard of stewarding and policing on matchdays under his watch

Precisely, policing within the ground has to be paid for by the club, he won’t pay it .

• Like 1

The press releases will continue until behaviour improves.

:Chansiri:

I agree with a lot of the sentiment in this thread - the club has lost control of matchdays and pointing it out after the fact and saying "bad customers!" will do basically nowt.

There's a reason THE CLUB is fined each time this happens, and not just the perpetrators. It's because safety in the stadium is their responsibility.

I'd be willing to bet that morale among the stewards is at an all time low and apathy is at an all time high. It's all symptomatic of the decay of the club's infrastructure - both physical and organisational.

This is what makes me the most furious about Chansiri's ownership of the club. It shames us more than ANYTHING that's happened on the pitch.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

How long before we get the knuckle draggers coming in blaming Melier for celebrating his team scoring. 

I know what you’re saying Andy. The people who throw these things need banning for life, massive fines, etc. However for me, you can’t just completely absolve players of bating supporters. Several of the Leeds players couldn’t wait. Windass is also someone who likes to do it. I never saw David Hirst or Alan Shearer do it to opposition fans. Let the football do the talking. I do think players need to be spoken to and or carded. I would much rather see a player take off his shirt and celebrate wildly with his fans, than go over and taunt the opposition. 

1 minute ago, Pieman said:

I know what you’re saying Andy. The people who throw these things need banning for life, massive fines, etc. However for me, you can’t just completely absolve players of bating supporters.  

FFS - when is this excusing and condoning of idiotic fan behaviour going to end?

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, SiJ said:

It's just embarrassing now. 

One thing after another. 

The excuses our fans make are just as bad

Basically condoning it all because a referee made a decision or a player wound the fans up

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Pieman said:

The exact opposite of what I said. I thought you could read?

I can

You tried to excuse idiotic fan behaviour by saying it was the players fault that a fan committed a violent illegal act

What the players/referees etc do is ALWAYS irrelevant 

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The excuses our fans make are just as bad

Basically condoning it all because a referee made a decision or a player wound the fans up

Oh, I know. 

The Leeds goalkeeper gave us some back, so we lobbed a bottle at him blah blah. 

Kasey Palmer was being a bit mean, so someone racially abused him. 

Absolute morons. 

• Like 2

Everyone is rightfully angry about this.

How about the club showing some intent to sort things out.

Lets start by paying for police in the ground.

And can we sort that text number out. I’ve no idea what it is, so I’m unlikely to be able to text to report dickheads. Change it to “text 1867” or something else memorable.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

There’s one person responsible for bad behaviour - that’s the pr1ck that’s doing it.

Get coppers in the ground, get the idiots locked up.

I don’t buy all this deep thinking gaslighting cr4p - they do it because they can get away with it.

It's like nobody can take responsibility for their own behaviour...This, that and the other.  

Fk that think about your own behaviour and how it affects others.

Adults going to Hillsbro with the mindset of a 14 year old

Some people talking like its a study in Sociology and giving these idiots excuses.

• Like 1
  • Love 1