Bleak Example of Where We're Heading Under Chansiri

Sounds bad but I can't see a way out for them? 

What's there FFP status I know he appears to have no money, but if a new owner let's say Bill Gates what can he spend before there in breach of that? 

Only time they seem to get a "decent" crowd was premier league times?

13 minutes ago, MBMitchell said:

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

You can view it either way TBH. When he was quiet for the most part under Moore’s stewardship we did well.

We haven’t heard much from him since the infamous tax bill quote at the end of November and we’ve done ok yet he was a presence behind the scenes during the January Transfer Window and that was a mixed month at best.

I think he was in the country last March, it’ll be interesting to see if he’s back in the country this month?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I remember 20 years ago Wednesday did try and sell the training ground to elevate financial problems under Dave Allen.

IIRC were trying to sell it to a supermarket but were denied planning permission.

We don’t own the training ground just the lease for it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

DC won't sell the training ground, it's part of the family.

He can't sell something that we don't own, he could only sell the remaining lease duration.....so he can't sell and it's doubtful if anyone would want to buy

I would suspect that there is a real market for a big plot of land in reading, so that's a very different box of frogs

1 hour ago, nbupperthongowl said:

He can't sell something that we don't own, he could only sell the remaining lease duration.....so he can't sell and it's doubtful if anyone would want to buy

I would suspect that there is a real market for a big plot of land in reading, so that's a very different box of frogs

I just had a look and Bearwood Park is just south of Reading next to a lake in nice countryside with several pitches and large buildings. Potentially slightly more attractive than a flood plane next to the Don just south of Winn Gardens. There’s no tram stop at Bearwood Park though which probably holds the value back a bit…

• Haha 1