Missed opportunity

If only there was a large parcel of land somewhere near S6...

On the bright side, at least we're getting another dull, consumerist retail park.

• Like 3

Just now, Miffed said:

And then you remember those people who are still peddling the story that Chansiri has money to spend but isn’t allowed ….

I could be wrong, but does investment in training, academies etc., even go towards Profit and Sustainability? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

I could be wrong, but does investment in training, academies etc., even go towards Profit and Sustainability? 

I don’t believe it does mate I think.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I think that's what he was getting at.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure their fans aren't happy with the spankings they're receiving on the pitch, but I'd grin and bear it for a year to buy a new training facility with the TV money. And fix up Hillsborough a bit while we're at it.

• Like 1

Would that mean investing in the infrastructure of the club and planning for the future.

DC does not do that, he doesn't even plan for the next transfer window.

• Like 1

HSBC have been looking for a way out of there for years... I'm sure they came close to settling about 10 years ago but ended up with a council deal or something?

It's always been fairly decent facilities, tho the pitches were on a slight slant!

Hard to call it a missed opportunity for us tho. We're literally not in the same ballpark... We have no money, an owner disinterested in investing and we struggle to pay for what we have.

Sadly, new training facilities and land purchases feel a million steps away these days.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Would that mean investing in the infrastructure of the club and planning for the future.

DC does not do that, he doesn't even plan for the next transfer window.

chansiri can't see past the back of his glasses.

• Like 1