13 Games Until January

Depends…whoever we play on Boxing Day, might get us a win if the opposition are all hung over! Rotherham at home is crucial, lose that and we should all be confident of league one football again next season. Personally, I think Chancer is aiming for us to be a yo-yo team between league one and the championship for the next few years.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, New Zealand Owls said:

We need to win 4, with a few draws thrown in. Somehow get to near enough 20 points. Then with better players get 30 points from Jan onwards.  Easy!!! 

Disclaimer....not easy

I think that is exactly what is required.

However as you say not easy I just can’t see us doing it

• Like 1

We need to win 1 of the next 2 games against poor opponents. If we aren’t capable of beating either of these I don’t think we are capable of beating anyone! To be honest I’m sick of these players and their pathetic performances and results week after week. 3 points from 36 is a disgrace. I can’t wait until we can get rid of so many of them and hopefully Rohl can bring his own players in. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

You were sick of DM and the players last season...nothings changed for you

I was very disappointed Moore didn’t get us top 2, especially when we where 6 or so points clear with 2 games in hand.  As I’ve said many times the fact he still got us up through the play offs meant he should have stayed as manager. I’m very pleased we have Rohl. The players the club (Paxo) signed in the transfer window are an absolute disgrace though, they will struggle in league one and let’s be honest the players from last season look nowhere near good enough for this level as I think most predicted. 

• Like 2

On 22/10/2023 at 10:50, sternlad said:

Depends…whoever we play on Boxing Day, might get us a win if the opposition are all hung over! Rotherham at home is crucial, lose that and we should all be confident of league one football again next season. Personally, I think Chancer is aiming for us to be a yo-yo team between league one and the championship for the next few years.

That gives him too much credit. It implies he has a plan and is achieving it.

I personally believe he has absolutely no idea and genuinely thought we had a squad capable of achieving top 6 when the season kicked off. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I was very disappointed Moore didn’t get us top 2, especially when we where 6 or so points clear with 2 games in hand.  As I’ve said many times the fact he still got us up through the play offs meant he should have stayed as manager. I’m very pleased we have Rohl. The players the club (Paxo) signed in the transfer window are an absolute disgrace though, they will struggle in league one and let’s be honest the players from last season look nowhere near good enough for this level as I think most predicted. 

This is spot on. They literally couldnt have made a bigger mess of this season if thats what the intention was.

And fans still defend the chairman and moan at people who criticise its baffling !!!