FIFA Women’s WC 2023 - Aus and NZ

I’m not being funny but there’s some serious fkn stupid mistakes with women’s football 

pitch should be smaller 

nets should be smaller 

and after scrams post you’ve gotta ban headers really 

I’ve also only heard gay women talk about women’s football and men who follow it 

they can eff off with this pressure on men to support it when many women are still more interested in love island etc 

not saying women should change up, just stop making out men have to equally be into it 

and another thing 

If we’re gonna have all women pundits on the women’s games and half women on the men’s….. like wtf are we doing here 

what in the actual bo11ox are we doing this for 

again 

I don’t care THAT much but I can’t help but a few times a week be like…. What are we doing 

when it’s a male pundit I’m like ok thats World Cup runner up dude, I’ve seen him play since I was 6 

the women players I’m like… I don’t know if you know anything about football because I don’t know you 

it’s like them having an ex Sunday league player on Monday night football - I’m not like angry or gonna write in, but I don’t care what you have to say like I do with Rio Ferdinand or whatever 

rant over 

don’t @ me

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MF TAZ said:

I’m not being funny but there’s some serious fkn stupid mistakes with women’s football 

pitch should be smaller 

nets should be smaller 

I’ve also only heard gay women talk about women’s football and men who follow it 

they can eff off with this pressure on men to support it when many women are still more interested in love island etc 

not saying women should change up, just stop making out men have to equally be into it 

and another thing 

If we’re gonna have all women pundits on the women’s games and half women on the men’s….. like wtf are we doing here 

again 

I don’t care THAT much but I can’t help but a few times a week be like…. What are we doing 

when it’s a male pundit I’m like ok thats World Cup runner up dude, I’ve seen him play since I was 6 

the women players I’m like… I don’t know if you know anything about football because I don’t know you 

it’s like them having an ex Sunday league player on Monday night football - I’m not like angry or gonna write in, but I don’t care what you have to say like I do with Rio Ferdinand or whatever 

rant over 

don’t @ me

You can't ban headers without completely changing the game. Your game wouldn't be football. It would be futsal or something.

Agree with most of the rest of it.

Women's pundits - I don't doubt they know their stuff on a tactical level to a greater level than I would but I want pundits to be people I know from the game, you could get the guardian journalists on if you want somebody really knowledgable about the game at tactical level. If Man Utd get a thumping I want to see man utd legends pee'd off about their legacy going to crap 

Edited by Ellis Rimmer

42 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

You can't ban headers without completely changing the game. Your game wouldn't be football. It would be futsal or something.

Agree with most of the rest of it.

Women's pundits - I don't doubt they know their stuff on a tactical level to a greater level than I would but I want pundits to be people I know from the game, you could get the guardian journalists on if you want somebody really knowledgable about the game at tactical level. If Man Utd get a thumping I want to see man utd legends pee'd off about their legacy going to crap 

Exactly 

The issue is comparing the women's standards to the men's. Will ever be incomparable.

However, the standard of International Women's football as opposed to what it was say 5 years ago; While it may never reach the standard of the men's game, improves year on year. 

I enjoy watching it myself

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The Wall said:

Starts tomorrow

Anyone watching?

Yeah I will but they should have just done this a month ago

this is gonna start right as the EFL season starts 

like I’m up for it but we’re playing Southampton in what…. 2 weeks from Friday lol 

On 02/07/2023 at 12:44, MF TAZ said:

pitch should be smaller 

nets should be smaller 

and another thing 

again 

rant over 

don’t @ me

But apart from that you like watching it? 🙂

On 19/06/2023 at 07:59, Owl.1867 said:

Think there's something about the lack of boots which are shaped to womens feet and the way their bodyweight is balanced, and this leads to more of these injuries?

They should make football boots that are for the shape of womens feet,  just like these shoes.

image.png.3e2d9ac06dc435253c18834b626fe452.png