Well done Wrexham

1 hour ago, BridportOwl said:

They signed him as the first choice keeper was ruled out for rest of the season.

Im aware but that’s not the point I was making. More-so that Foster has played 5 games and is being lavished as someone who has been integral to their promotion. Regardless of injury I’d be annoyed if I was that keeper whose probably played 40 games this season and has seemingly gone unnoticed 

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Im aware but that’s not the point I was making. More-so that Foster has played 5 games and is being lavished as someone who has been integral to their promotion. Regardless of injury I’d be annoyed if I was that keeper whose probably played 40 games this season and has seemingly gone unnoticed 

Sorry portrayed not lavished 

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

I am sure the keeper is just delighted that he got promotion.

Even without signing any new players they'll be good enough to compete next season just like Stockport have done this year. I read recently that they're after Alfie May so you could just imagine May and Mullin running riot next season in League Two

• Like 1

They have to come under ffp next season which I remember rightly doesn’t apply to them in the conference . 60% of turnover on player wages . Judging on current contracts they may have to cut there cloth to compete 

On 26/04/2023 at 01:41, solo said:

They have to come under ffp next season which I remember rightly doesn’t apply to them in the conference . 60% of turnover on player wages . Judging on current contracts they may have to cut there cloth to compete 

Unlike other clubs they now have a huge income stream from the TV show and tons of additional merchandise, shirt sales etc. which will allow them a lot more wriggle room with FFP at that level, probably at L1 level as well, even when outspending everybody else.

• Like 2

On 30/04/2023 at 04:42, owlinexile said:

... turns out the Canadian Tyre Centre is a hockey stadium and not, as it sounds like, an extremely overpriced local garage.

On 30/04/2023 at 06:11, DVDA said:

Canadian Tire is a really poo version of Halfords, with garages as well.

Would've thought Reynolds would be more interested in the Canucks, not the Senators. 

Interesting fact:

The missus and I are banned from any/all Canadian Tire !

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.