Well done Wrexham

7 hours ago, torryowl said:

hows that work  ?...........we were never in any danger of relegation  and when fletch downed tools when his contract was up  after  the covid break we only won 2 games of which  the big lad didnt score  and played a total 23 minutes in the 2 games .........

The season under Carlos then Jos , the disgraced Steven fletcher once more vanished into the treatment room when the going got tough, leaving Nuhiu to come back into the team and save our bacon 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

The season under Carlos then Jos , the disgraced Steven fletcher once more vanished into the treatment room when the going got tough, leaving Nuhiu to come back into the team and save our bacon 

Fletch was out for a long time that season with I think a crocked knee .why do you  think he was a disgrace for being  long term injured .

Everyone's favourite ex-Wednesday striker came off the bench and scored as Wrexham came from behind to beat Salford 3-2.

I know a lot of folks don't like Wrexham but they have a great knack of coming back from behind and winning games.

Edited by BridportOwl

16 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Just watched the latest episode of welcome to Wrexham and it showed piggy sharp making a fool of himself lol

God I had forgotten about that whole sorry episode last season. Pigs making massive ******** of themselves when coming up against a non-league outfit. 

11 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

Started watching Welcome to Wrexham on Star + yesterday

About to watch the second episode, interesting insight so far and the co-owners seem like decent blokes 

I’d crawl over broken glass for owners like that. They have got everything spot on. Chansiri should be made to sit down and watch every episode. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, owls maniac said:

I’d crawl over broken glass for owners like that. They have got everything spot on. Chansiri should be made to sit down and watch every episode. 

They have clearly surrounded themselves with proper football people. These are two guys who didn't know the difference between a direct and in-direct free kick yet they still brought in Phil Parkinson. Imagine where we could have been if Chansiri had done something similar. 

Just caught up with this thread. And been watching Welcome to Wrexham for a couple of weeks.

The jealousy and bitterness in here is hilarious.

And entirely understandable. How the hell did we end up with our idiot instead of owners like the 2 at Wrexham?

Guest Mcguigan

Went to the game against Bradford yesterday, City were the better team overall and had a couple of really obvious penalty appeals turn down.

Fletcher seemed more bothered about his top knot coming loose than engaging in any real battle with their defenders. 

Wrexham fans were good.

You're only here for the Wrexham followed by You're only here cause of Deadpool from the City fans.