Nathan Jones

ANDY

Been gone to lo…….

no. Not that. 

looks like he’s already on a slippery slope at Southampton.  Wonder if he eill end up back at Luton again. They seem to have him on a bungee cord 

Strange appointment as he failed at Stoke after walking out on Luton the first time around so not sure what the owners of Southampton saw in him 

He strikes me as one of those managers that can only do it at a certain club

He's a moron. 

Said it when they appointed him that he was nowhere near the standard required. 

A gobsh*te who thinks he's far better than he actually is because he did a half decent job at Luton. 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He's a moron. 

Said it when they appointed him that he was nowhere near the standard required. 

A gobsh*te who thinks he's far better than he actually is because he did a half decent job at Luton. 

Couldn't have put it better.

Stoke fans said the same, if I remember.

Very much a sign of the slide that Southampton are on.

they have sold an incredible number of great players over the last decade and a half for big money.  I saw Hojberg absolutely dominate city in midfield yesterday as an example.  Mane , van dijk, lananna, Shaw , chambers, ings, lovren, Tadic etc .  They always sell their best players and now are out of talent .  

their managers have gone from koeman and Pochettino to the sacked Stoke manager !   

They are in a bad place and going down 

• Like 1

Horrible bloke, horrible manager. Did a decent job at Luton (they are doing pretty will since he left though). Awful appointment from Southampton. Some of the stuff he comes out with is embarrassing. Listening to him on MOTD at the weekend was hilarious. Hate his voice as well. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Let's hope they don't come after our Darren next! 

It was a strange appointment by the Saints who are usually good with their managerial decisions, but i guess the new ownership there is a factor. 

I think he'll be gone quite soon 

There’s plenty of managers available before DM gets listed..Poch, their ex manager, is looking for a job. 

7 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

Chris Sutton really laid into him on 5Live's Monday Night Club. Like really had a go. From 1:08:00

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/feb/06/new-york-woman-declared-dead-alive

Sutton was absolutely hammering him. Unusual to hear pundits calling for managers to get sacked. 

Think it’s clear as day he is out of his depth and that Saints are going down unless they act. Was a bizarre appointment in the first place IMO as he flopped the last time he left Luton.

Who is he to be coming into the Premier League, having done well at Luton ffs, and spouting off about how great a manager he is and how he hasn't been implementing his own tactics etc., because of the fans and players. 

What a pratt. 

15 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

Chris Sutton really laid into him on 5Live's Monday Night Club. Like really had a go. From 1:08:00

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/feb/06/new-york-woman-declared-dead-alive

Sorry wrong link lol

Sutton not too bothered about old ladies coming back to life

Here's right one (I hope)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001hw6j

• Haha 2