Jordan Henderson vs Arsenal

Tbf, we don't know what was said, so it's not really fair to just to conclusions based off some numpty Arsenal fans on Twitter. 

In saying that, Gabriel and Xhaka in particular seemed pretty incensed by whatever was said so time will tell. 

Some seem to think it was a racist remark, whilst others are suggesting he may have called Thomas Partey a r*pist. 

9 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Arteta told a press conference afterwards: "It was an incident that happened. Whatever happens on that pitch stays on that pitch."

Not the most helpful of comments if it is around a racist remark. 

Indeed. It not that I’ve made the thread to say JH is a racist or anything - but it’s interesting me as to how this is being handled. 

Maybe it’s protocol for when a players says something offensive, that isn’t yet proven that this is what happens. 

Makes you wonder how this could effect the England national team/set up too. 

I know people will say “well you don’t know him do you?” But I find the allegation that he’s said something racist quite hard to believe. He generally seems a level headed bloke with plenty of experience, would he really be stupid enough to say something and risk his whole career? Hmm 

10 hours ago, MSN SYSOP said:

Vile club like celtic. 

And Rangers, if we are just randomly calling clubs vile because their fan base don't match the views we hold.

Anyway, Henderson... he's a classic ' doesn't seem the type' , but this is rightly being investigated as the players feel the comments crossed some kind of line. 

This would be a nice little excuse for Henderson to not have to go to the World Cup, by the way. 

On 11/10/2022 at 09:20, fudge27 said:

Arteta told a press conference afterwards: "It was an incident that happened. Whatever happens on that pitch stays on that pitch."

Not the most helpful of comments if it is around a racist remark. 

I don't believe he'd have said that to the press if the comment was a racist one tbh, he'd be right behind his player.

Edited by Owls2k