International football

7 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

In terms of the attitude towards it absolutely.

It's a decent format but the fact through Covid and the World Cup the last two have been crammed in haven't helped it.

The thing is though, do we really need another international competition? For me, 3 is one too many.

11 hours ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Including major tournaments?

Yes. I used to watch every game, but the last couple I've tended to cherry pick games. 

Didn't watch very much of the last  Euros at all, prefer world cups. The last world cup is probably when I started drifting away.

Just found it boring and medias fascination on the most mundane things to try and generate some excitement from dull games tedious.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, striker said:

Yes. I used to watch every game, but the last couple I've tended to cherry pick games. 

Didn't watch very much of the last  Euros at all, prefer world cups. The last world cup is probably when I started drifting away.

Just found it boring and medias fascination on the most mundane things to try and generate some excitement from dull games tedious.

I feel the same (bored of some of the matches). Maybe it's because there is very little connection between me and the players, due ot the fact we have barely any international players in our team these days. I stopped watching MOTD about 5 or 6 years ago for the same reason. I'll just watch the game highlights online.

• Like 1