SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

20 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Ffs he hasn’t even signed yet & he’s already wounded?

Paxo out!

Some fans just love to be negative mate. Think Darren Moore is absolutely trying his nuts off to get every position covered because he knows it’s promotion this year and I mean top two or he’s history ! So all out attack in every department 👍😂

• Thanks 1

Would seem a real left field signing? Keeper not really a priority atm? No idea of his quality so let’s see? Anyone think hull lad failed medical? Gona from on verge of signing Friday to nothing ? Guess we’ll find out soon enough 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bluesteel. said:

Howson did suggest we were contemplating getting another keeper but it was a maybe.

If it’s a Brazilian keeper we have a Brazilian gk coach don’t we?

Yes we do Adriano basso and from all accounts peacock-Farrell said he was quality with him think he tweeted somewhere at end of the season how he improved his game so much ! But could be wrong. Wouldn’t be the first time 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Swfcsi said:

I asked you a question and you got all clever about it ,bet your lass doesn't argue much with you if you snap like that 

She wouldn’t ask me questions on football she hates it 😂

• Thanks 1

Just now, Swfcsi said:

I asked a question about why us and he got all angry about it ,I actually believe him ,but know think he's a turd 

Wakefield think he was bullied at school this lad. Only people who reference violence against women (by asking about my mrs)have serious issues as it’s a strange question to ask ? Very strange.

15 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

It absolutely baffles me, the childish infighting on this thread between itk'ers. I see it all the time and its so sad.

Cant we just accept that some people may have inside knowledge and accept it may, or even may not happen.

Its not a competition. There us no league for who gives the most accurate info

💯 correct but some on here love people to be wrong think jealousy is the word, because they would love to be in that position, anyway no worries wawaw 

55 minutes ago, Bluesteel. said:

If it’s the fella mentioned above. The blades and reading were linked with him in the press 

some good strong saves on his highlights reel

https://youtu.be/L05xpMAbPKQ

TBF you could make the same highlight reel look awesome for Wildsmith and Dawson. I’ll never forget the Nejc Pecnik highlight reel.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, El Toro said:

Not disagreeing with any source you may or may not have, just questioning the rules on non European players. 

Fifa Ranking 1-10 must have played 30% or more international games in the past 2 years.

Fifa Ranking 11-20 must have played 45% or more international games in the past 2 years.

Fifa Ranking 21-30 must have played 60% or more international games in the past 2 years.

Fifa Ranking 31-50 must have played 75% or more international games in the past 2 years.

No mention of leagues played in. Have the rules changed?

Since Brexit it's a points system based on the standard of the league they play in, how many games they've played in the season, where the team finished in the league, progress in European and national cup competitions etc.

1 hour ago, Is That It said:

The player whoever it is might have got a Portuguese passport as many Brazilian players do so he’s classed as European 

Doesn't matter now since Brexit. Even EU players are classed the same as international players and need to have the required points.

1 hour ago, Owl66 said:

Points system got have 15 points which he has so qualifies ! Not an expert but spoke to somebody who is 👍

Yes 15 points is the minimum qualification standard and I believe he will get that.

10 points for playing for a team in the Portugal Primera League and another 7 points for playing in 68% of the teams total possible minutes.

That being said, I can't see the point of signing him after bringing in Stockdale. Neither are going to want to be a bench warmer.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Owl66 said:

Jack your obsession with me is quite frightening 😂I said I would only post when the lad has signed and you along with two other posters would NOT take my bet on which everyone on here saw ! So my credibility is 💯 as for certain posters on here jokers ! As a couple of you have already guessed my job so off to grease the turnstiles and get the pies ready for the new season 👍and just to put you all who keep asking the Brazilian is NOT. Silva .

Is it my missus, she says she's got a Brazilian if I was interested. 

Not quite sure what the fat cow means, but reading your posts starting to put 2 and 2 together. 

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Owl66 said:

Doesn’t need to play international football as long as he’s played in the premier league of Europe. Played against benfica,sporting lisbon,porto and braga and done very well so don’t tell me his pedigree isn’t first class like I said my source has told me he’s had serious interest from championship clubs but Wednesday is his first choice so let’s see what happens shall we ? I’ve you tubes his performances and to me looks quality but some on here expect us to get a World Cup first team Brazilian 🤦‍♂️To come to division 1 ( pub league as we called it) if/when he comes brilliant competition then for the gloves.

You said last week you weren't posting on here any more

• Like 1