SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

2 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

It's A bet between me and you nothing to do with anybody else if you lose I'll give you a name of a food bank you donate under your user name on here and I'll do the same if I lose ...win win 

Don’t get why we can’t do it through a moderator you seriously have a problem with it 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️Let’s see who wins the bet & take it from there on the day before the first league game. 👍

18 hours ago, Swfcsi said:

Daft questions but why Wednesday if there's championship interest ??

You read response? After your bum licking. He was reasonable. Now you post in every thread with spelling mistakes in all. They have schools in pontefract? FFS.

4 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

Jamie only certain people know about hull hmmm 🤔 🧐you rascal you 😂😂

I’ve only just been informed guess my source is abit late on this one 🤣 Carlos and Benito may have played a part 👀👀

1 minute ago, Swfcsi said:

No problem I just don't see the point in dragging people into a bet that is a private one between me and you ..

Yep, gentleman's agreement/online handshake. Anything other suggests accusation of lack of integrity. Just not done.  The shame of welching in full view would not be worth the £100. Stick to your guns.

3 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

Before any bet is made, can both parties state explicitly (names n all), on this forum, what they are stating to be true?

I wanna stick my ******** in Kelly Brook, that is factually true. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NorthernOwl said:

Because not everyone is exclusively motivated by money at the expense of all other considerations.

Surely you know people in real life who have made job decisions that are not solely based on money? Why would footballers be any different?

Of course money will be one of the most important considerations in most transfers but that doesn't mean that players don't take other factors into account. Surely this is self evident. 

Football players are entirely money motivated 

Dunno why that’s even a discussion 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Football players are entirely money motivated 

Dunno why that’s even a discussion 

Thats reyt bullshit. Players will always love the money but their are plenty of players that move clubs for varying reasons including location and the chance for first team football. 

Our own Chris Kirkland left in 2015 to seek first team football but also due to anxiety he was experiencing while travelling from lancs to Sheffield. 

A lot of footballers will move for the money but don't lump them all in together. 

• Like 1