SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

12 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

Till you ask him a question then he gets abusive 

Not sure does maybe it's the doubting and calling him out he finds annoying.

I have a source at the club who works at middlewood rd but owlstalk walk be the last place to spread information told

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bladeshater said:

He seems pretty reasoned to me

I am blades hater but some on here are so doom and gloom and ask stupid questions! How the hell why I would know why all these players should choose Wednesday over a championship club unless I’m the player or the agent or the family honestly beggars belief but when you actually say this or put a obvious answer then your called a clever turd 😂😂😂oh and then he actually accuses my mrs of been scared to ask me a question 😂😂now it’s obvious to me he’s had serious issues in the past in this department but hey his problem and hope he’s getting or got help with it as for brizzle another clown 🤡 who likes to shout his mouth off but not one of them was prepared to put £100 ( hardly a fortune) to a great cause so to me that tells me exactly who/what they are 👍😂I await more abuse from certain posters and just chuckle 🤭 wawaw 

2 hours ago, Swfcsi said:

All I said was what makes Wednesday so appealing to sombody who as never played in England ..

Money,  same as any other player choosing between interested clubs 

I don’t know what people on this forum find so fundamentally hard to understand about how and why players chose who to sign for 

3 minutes ago, davetherivelinowl said:

Sorry to break up the conversation but does anyone have anything to say about transfer rumours?

Careful,  that kind of rebellious talk isn’t allowed on a public forum apparantly.. with threads dedicated to specific topics. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Money,  same as any other player choosing between interested clubs 

I don’t know what people on this forum find so fundamentally hard to understand about how and why players chose who to sign for 

Because not everyone is exclusively motivated by money at the expense of all other considerations.

Surely you know people in real life who have made job decisions that are not solely based on money? Why would footballers be any different?

Of course money will be one of the most important considerations in most transfers but that doesn't mean that players don't take other factors into account. Surely this is self evident. 

10 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Be honest there's times to log of the site and let them get on with it 

💯 correct and that’s why I would imagine people Who are in the know just leave fans forums so genuine posters miss out on great transfer info, but I suppose that’s life, mind you quite enjoyed been called turd,********, clever c**t and oh wife abuser,turnstile operative and snack man so  waiting for next instalment 👍😂😂keep em coming brightens my day 👍

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

He has named him. Victor Braga. 🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻

Ozzie if you know one of the mods please ask him now to DM please as I’m not clued up on that type of thing now SWFCSI has agreed the bet which everyone on here has witnessed !! 👍👍Weston park will be grateful so the mod can verify monies from the loser of this wager wi be handed over👍

West Ham United have allegedly joined the race to sign talented Fleetwood Town attacker Paddy Lane this summer.

That’s according to a report from The Mirror who claim that the Hammers face competition from Cardiff City and Hearts for the 21-year-old, £1m rated winger this summer.

4 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

Don't need any mobs I've said I'll do it ..what's the time scale owl66

Start of season as ( first league game ) as back-log on work permits as home office inundated with refugees from Ukraine a friend of mine in our longg do on office told me so glad you took the bet but I would rather one of the mods verified the bet as I don’t know you and you don’t know me so if it’s done through a mod they can post and verify when the time is up it has been paid by either losing party simple .

Just now, Owl66 said:

Start of season as ( first league game ) as back-log on work permits as home office inundated with refugees from Ukraine a friend of mine in our longg do on office told me so glad you took the bet but I would rather one of the mods verified the bet as I don’t know you and you don’t know me so if it’s done through a mod they can post and verify when the time is up it has been paid by either losing party simple .

Should say London office 

26 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

💯 correct and that’s why I would imagine people Who are in the know just leave fans forums so genuine posters miss out on great transfer info, but I suppose that’s life, mind you quite enjoyed been called turd,********, clever c**t and oh wife abuser,turnstile operative and snack man so  waiting for next instalment 👍😂😂keep em coming brightens my day 👍

Cushion retriever.....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Swfcsi said:

Look at my post threads I do all the food bank boxes on here for family's in need as well as other stuff ,you have my word that I will pay if he signs before first league game ..

Good for you with food boxes 👏a very worth thing to do so shouldn’t have a problem as I haven’t using a mod or do you have a problem using a mod and if so why ?? Neither of us can lose on this as in the end Weston park is the winner so I will be happy to pay up through A mod if my source is incorrect but somehow I think you will be paying up 👍🤔🤔