SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

7 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

That's only 7 letters.

You know I read the original question about 4 times and read 7 letters and come out with my answer thinking I was hilarious 

turns out I’m a complete muppet who can’t read and you sir are bang to rights to pull me on that 

Let’s just say the original question said seven letters and not eight.

B00bies was an hilarious answer right?

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

Think you will find it does if you read other posts ,if your struggling to read its the first game of season ...

By accident or design that's up there with the snooker commentator saying "for those of you with black and white sets; the pink is behind the brown". lol 

6 minutes ago, fpowl said:

You know I read the original question about 4 times and read 7 letters and come out with my answer thinking I was hilarious 

turns out I’m a complete muppet who can’t read and you sir are bang to rights to pull me on that 

Let’s just say the original question said seven letters and not eight.

B00bies was an hilarious answer right?

OG poster here. How am I gonna get KB's b00b!es in her Vijay-jay???

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Football players are entirely money motivated 

Dunno why that’s even a discussion 

Really? All footballer players are motivated entirely by money and nothing else? 

Just robots driven by their bank balance with no concern for anything else.

No footballer has ever considered their family when they make a move and whether it suits them?

No footballer has ever considered the city they would be moving too and whether they want to live there?

No footballer has ever considered the club set up and training facilities?

No footballer has ever considered the manager and coaching staff and whether the move would be good for their career?

No footballer has ever considered whether the club is competitive and whether they might win things if they moved there?

No footballer has ever considered the fan base and whay they might be like to play in front of?

Is thay seriously what you think?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Hope so but on Friday it sounded like he would be here by now. We've lost players about to sign and then been gazumped before, most recently Baath in January.

We not embargoed now? But like you say seems a long wait for some reason?

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Sorry if already posted, but looks like we can move on from Wilks. 

Wouldn’t necessarily mean it’s a case of move on. There’s a player there that’s available it’s just we need to offer more money.

Perhaps it’s a deal with a few moving parts. If we get our 500k from the Joao leaving Reading deal then who knows.