SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

10 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

TBF I’ve met DM a few times and he’s one of the good guys of the game and he’s had no where near the monies previous managers have had and also we got in to the play-offs with a horrendous run of injuries leading up to Christmas.

I have no issues with Moore at all and yes from everything we hear he is a thoroughly decent man.

I'd be very surprised though if our wage bill for this season wasnt the highest in league 1 and quite possibly last season too. Great backing from DC. Again  I liked what I saw for the second half of last season and given how we're  strengthing this summer I have a really good feeling for the coming one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Owl66 said:

TBF I’ve met DM a few times and he’s one of the good guys of the game and he’s had no where near the monies previous managers have had and also we got in to the play-offs with a horrendous run of injuries leading up to Christmas.

That’s bang on....

don’t disappear pal, it’s fun getting rumours. 
gi more clues bout 🇧🇷 player.

has he been mentioned on here yet? 
keeper?

32 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

That’s bang on....

don’t disappear pal, it’s fun getting rumours. 
gi more clues bout 🇧🇷 player.

has he been mentioned on here yet? 
keeper?

Yes and yes now from them answers we should know 😂😂👍👍but when it happens I’m sure some posters will at 4 lucky guesses I’ve had ( inc twine) if I’m this lucky might sticky lottery numbers on next Saturday gets me off the turnstiles & the snack bar 👍👍😀😀

22 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

Yes and yes now from them answers we should know 😂😂👍👍but when it happens I’m sure some posters will at 4 lucky guesses I’ve had ( inc twine) if I’m this lucky might sticky lottery numbers on next Saturday gets me off the turnstiles & the snack bar 👍👍😀😀

No one to get excited over then🤣

3 hours ago, Owl66 said:

Jack your obsession with me is quite frightening 😂I said I would only post when the lad has signed and you along with two other posters would NOT take my bet on which everyone on here saw ! So my credibility is 💯 as for certain posters on here jokers ! As a couple of you have already guessed my job so off to grease the turnstiles and get the pies ready for the new season 👍and just to put you all who keep asking the Brazilian is NOT. Silva .

How is this said Brazilian supposed to get a work permit? Not played international football.

8 minutes ago, El Toro said:

How is this said Brazilian supposed to get a work permit? Not played international football.

Doesn’t need to play international football as long as he’s played in the premier league of Europe. Played against benfica,sporting lisbon,porto and braga and done very well so don’t tell me his pedigree isn’t first class like I said my source has told me he’s had serious interest from championship clubs but Wednesday is his first choice so let’s see what happens shall we ? I’ve you tubes his performances and to me looks quality but some on here expect us to get a World Cup first team Brazilian 🤦‍♂️To come to division 1 ( pub league as we called it) if/when he comes brilliant competition then for the gloves.

3 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Owl66.....so it’s Victor Braga. 
matt owltyper was correct. 
no2? 
Dawson off ?

Wouldn’t say Dawson off just think it’s healthy competition for places, Dawson done well at lower league last season so got to prove himself again at this level and stockdale yes had a good season last season but at 36 not exactly long term so if braga on a free and at 30 years old no brainer.

5 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

Daft questions but why Wednesday if there's championship interest ??

Yes daft question? Ask will vaults the same question ? Also why have the 2 Rotherham lads dropped from championship to pub league? 

• Like 1

Would be interesting if we got another keeper . Would to me indicate Dawson would be off as no point in him being 3rd choice . May as well have 2 and then hall or Charles can be third choice as it’s doubtful they would ever be needed . 
we shall see . Tbh don’t think it’s an area we need any in as im happy with Dawson and stockdale but if this keeper is a legit signing at 30 he’s got a lot of years left 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

Your a smart ******** aren't you and for a Brazilian who as never played in England I just wounded why Wednesday and has for Vaults who's he and the the two Rotherham lads know Wednesday they have played against us ,I was only asking you wanna chill and have a beer lad 

Not a smart arse at all you asked a silly question your words so I said same reason as vaulks  & the Rotherham lads ! Obviously they think Wednesday are better options and this time next year will be in the championship, so think it’s you who needs a beer 😂

5 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

Your a smart ******** aren't you and for a Brazilian who as never played in England I just wounded why Wednesday and has for Vaults who's he and the the two Rotherham lads know Wednesday they have played against us ,I was only asking you wanna chill and have a beer lad 

Ffs he hasn’t even signed yet & he’s already wounded?

Paxo out!

Edited by casbahowl
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

And I answered it vaulks and the Rotherham lads know Wednesday by playing for teams who have played against us ,but a unknown Brazilian first choice is Wednesday after never playing in England..ok mate you have a beer 

Could it be that Wednesday pay good money and have sold him the 'dream'. He could be anticipating fighting for promotion the the Prem in 2 years, he'd still only be 32, which is prime for a keeper.

26 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

Doesn’t need to play international football as long as he’s played in the premier league of Europe. Played against benfica,sporting lisbon,porto and braga and done very well so don’t tell me his pedigree isn’t first class like I said my source has told me he’s had serious interest from championship clubs but Wednesday is his first choice so let’s see what happens shall we ? I’ve you tubes his performances and to me looks quality but some on here expect us to get a World Cup first team Brazilian 🤦‍♂️To come to division 1 ( pub league as we called it) if/when he comes brilliant competition then for the gloves.

Not disagreeing with any source you may or may not have, just questioning the rules on non European players. 

Fifa Ranking 1-10 must have played 30% or more international games in the past 2 years.

Fifa Ranking 11-20 must have played 45% or more international games in the past 2 years.

Fifa Ranking 21-30 must have played 60% or more international games in the past 2 years.

Fifa Ranking 31-50 must have played 75% or more international games in the past 2 years.

No mention of leagues played in. Have the rules changed?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

And I answered it vaulks and the Rotherham lads know Wednesday by playing for teams who have played against us ,but a unknown Brazilian first choice is Wednesday after never playing in England..ok mate you have a beer 

Again I will answer your question! ! So you only think players who have played against Wednesday know about Wednesday!!! So this guy may have friends in Portugal whose played for Wednesday a manager in Portugal whose managed Wednesday who he’s played against this season ! So my guess is he’s spoken to people in Portugal and possibly in England and been told Wednesday are a big club with history and ambition !! TBF he only has to watch last seasons play-off on internet with the sound up to feel the atmosphere at Hillsborough that night so come on stop selling the club short ! If Darren Moore and his team can attract players to us over championship clubs ffs I’m well happy with that.

1 minute ago, El Toro said:

Not disagreeing with any source you may or may not have, just questioning the rules on non European players. 

Fifa Ranking 1-10 must have played 30% or more international games in the past 2 years.

Fifa Ranking 11-20 must have played 45% or more international games in the past 2 years.

Fifa Ranking 21-30 must have played 60% or more international games in the past 2 years.

Fifa Ranking 31-50 must have played 75% or more international games in the past 2 years.

The player whoever it is might have got a Portuguese passport as many Brazilian players do so he’s classed as European 

1 minute ago, El Toro said:

Points system got have 15 points which he has so qualifies ! Not an expert but spoke to somebody who is 👍

2 minutes ago, Is That It said:

The player whoever it is might have got a Portuguese passport as many Brazilian players do so he’s classed as European 

Think that’s the case mate