Jump to content

Recommended Posts

With Rovrum counting how many players they have left on there hand with 6 fingers and the pigs players getting in trouble for being tools lol the days are getting better and better 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, PTLiam said:

Surprised. i'd guess it's with affray.

 

Be even more surprised to see them get a guilty verdict. i'd back myself to get em off never mind a decent QC. 


we will see but if they’ve been charged they’ll be confident. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, I Love Coffee said:

Alan Biggs again showing himself up

Can't believe the some fans ask for it comment. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, darra said:

Can't believe the some fans ask for it comment. 

 

I'm appalled hes trying to defend the players here. Fans, whilst yes it is againt the law to enter the playing surface, it is a tradition at the end of the season and the game was over.

 

Of course the attack on Billy Blunt wasn't good, but they were not defending themselves here - so this can't be used as a defence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, I Love Coffee said:

 

I'm appalled hes trying to defend the players here. Fans, whilst yes it is againt the law to enter the playing surface, it is a tradition at the end of the season and the game was over.

 

Of course the attack on Billy Blunt wasn't good, but they were not defending themselves here - so this can't be used as a defence.

Could be a sacking offence? An employee of the BBC condoning violence against anyone?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You'd have to think the police have better clearer footage than that to prosecute them. If not it's going to be a very short court case

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

This is doing the rounds on Twitter.

3F2AB67D-6236-44B1-A638-59FB1D0B1D57.jpeg

What am I looking at here? I assume that's mcburnie in the middle pic that doesn't show the bloke in the red t-shirt on the floor? What are those 3 pics supposed to prove or show? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

What am I looking at here? I assume that's mcburnie in the middle pic that doesn't show the bloke in the red t-shirt on the floor? What are those 3 pics supposed to prove or show? 

They’re all taken from a short period within the video. 
 

Running from left to right over a matter of seconds.
 

I agree, you’d have thought they have more evidence, a lawyer could easily pull these images apart with the right story.
 

It clearly shows what’s likely to have happening. When kicking something, the natural instinct brings out the opposite arm  which is shown on the right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

They’re all taken from a short period within the video. 
 

Running from left to right over a matter of seconds.
 

I agree, you’d have thought they have more evidence, a lawyer could easily pull these images apart with the right story.
 

It clearly shows what’s likely to have happening. When kicking something, the natural instinct brings out the opposite arm  which is shown on the right.

I'm gonna assume they have more evidence than those pics cos they don't charge without having a good chance of getting a conviction. The aggressive stance In pic 2 paints a picture but doesn't prove owt. If they're taken from a video then the whole thing will be shown in court. Freeze frames and screen shots can show a totally different story to the whole video. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, latemodelchild said:

I'm gonna assume they have more evidence than those pics cos they don't charge without having a good chance of getting a conviction. The aggressive stance In pic 2 paints a picture but doesn't prove owt. If they're taken from a video then the whole thing will be shown in court. Freeze frames and screen shots can show a totally different story to the whole video. 

 

The public have only seen these grainy phone videos, we don't know what was professionally recorded (but not broadcast live) by the Sky cameras.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, alanharper said:

 

The public have only seen these grainy phone videos, we don't know what was professionally recorded (but not broadcast live) by the Sky cameras.

There might also be pictures from police with body cams or stewards (unlikely) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...