Mcburnie

Guest I Love Coffee
1 hour ago, alanharper said:

And if they are, will anybody ever notice any difference?

Probably be a benefit for the scrubbers if they are banned

2 hours ago, I Love Coffee said:

Here is an interesting consideration - sentencing guidelines state football related violence should result in a Football Banning Order.

Will McBurnie and Brewster be banned from all football grounds?

It would give them the opportunity to get rid of McBarndoor without a pay off

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, I Love Coffee said:

Here is an interesting consideration - sentencing guidelines state football related violence should result in a Football Banning Order.

Doubt it, Cantona didn’t get banned and he was far more high profile than these 2 nobodies.

9 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

What did he say?

Totally behind this statement. These things need saying. Supporters should not be invading players’ work space & putting them at risk. That is the real issue to be tackled. Not advocating aggression back but players are human & some fans ask for it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, darra said:

Totally behind this statement. These things need saying. Supporters should not be invading players’ work space & putting them at risk. That is the real issue to be tackled. Not advocating aggression back but players are human & some fans ask for it.

Wow

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, darra said:

35 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Wow

He would have been best doing what all the other local press have done on it and said nothing.

• Like 1

So next time an unauthorised person enters one of my sites, it’s fair game for me to clock them one? I mean who do they think they are entering my work place.

EVERYONE knows what happens at the end of a season. Whether you think that’s right of wrong is irrelevant. It happens every single season. Most sensible folk would head down the tunnel at full time knowing 30,000 home fans were just about to enter the pitch.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, darra said:

You are condoing the aggression back.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Fantasic statement, I must remember if a journalist ever knocks on my front door or visits my workplace I therefore have the right to smash them up and stamp on thier leg, whilst wearing a ludicrous ginger wig and beard combo.

What an absolute turnip. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Django said:

A bit of pushing and shoving would have been perfectly understandable, but stamping on people and giving them a good shoeing isn’t going to go unpunished Alan 

Pushing and shoving = self defence

Stamping on somebodies chest = assault which could result in serious/life threatening injuries.

On 24/06/2022 at 10:40, I Love Coffee said:

Hope not.

Who's going to miss all those chances if they do get banned?

• Haha 2