Mcburnie

8 minutes ago, reggae said:

Well. Yes they do. 

Can only hold him for 24 hrs if arrested .

No they don't. 

You can arrest someone and bail them or released them under Investigation, you do not have to charge in 24 hours unless you remand them in custody 

22 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

So much hypocrisy in this thread.  Had it been Wednesday and Hutchinson got involved, I’m sure the reaction would have been far more “go on Sammy, give him some”.

Probably not if he had a charge list like that tramp. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

So much hypocrisy in this thread.  Had it been Wednesday and Hutchinson got involved, I’m sure the reaction would have been far more “go on Sammy, give him some”.

No, because We're All Wednesday Aren't We, whereas They're All Tramps Aren't They.

Don't tar us with the same brush as them.

8 hours ago, Steve Down South said:

I doubt it, our players are getting grief for going on holiday and enjoying themselves.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BIG D said:

Probably not if he had a charge list like that tramp. 

That’s a fair point you make - although innocent till proven guilty.  Only seen the footage once, didn’t look good but with other players being attacked I do have a tiny bit of sympathy (taking away any previous).

10 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

We’re all the same, just people from Sheffield supporting a football team.

Obviously that’s true. And we both have some idiots in our ranks. I will point out though that my sister in law, without any loyalty to either Sheffield side, worked at Debenhams on The Moor years ago… she said they had a saying ‘Wednesday fans will buy their clothes, United fans will steal them’

😂

• Haha 2

Don't think he'll get done with anything unless there's other footage showing it clearer. I don't think the video is clear enough to not go along with his version of events tbh. 

Doubt he'll be charged with affray

Edited by PTLiam

Don't know what led up to it and I can't tell owt from the footage, but I've said in the Viera thread that I don't have a problem with bellsniffs getting theirs. If someone has had a go at him then they deserve it back, unlucky, think twice next time. I know this won't be a popular opinion. 

If he's stamped on an innocent fan then he's out of order. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Obviously that’s true. And we both have some idiots in our ranks. I will point out though that my sister in law, without any loyalty to either Sheffield side, worked at Debenhams on The Moor years ago… she said they had a saying ‘Wednesday fans will buy their clothes, United fans will steal them’

😂

That really made my laugh 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Assault is assault no matter who is the culprit.  I can’t believe you’re defending the chav scum.

It isn't the same & the Police and court (but it wont get to that) will agree. 

4 minutes ago, PTLiam said:

It isn't the same & the Police and court (but it wont get to that) will agree. 

It was a cowardly unprovoked attacked on someone laid on the floor.  Brewster should also facing a charge of assault.  

• Haha 3