Mcburnie

Just now, Sham67 said:

It was a cowardly unprovoked attacked on someone laid on the floor.  Brewster should also facing a charge of assault.  

You've seen the same video as me. 

i'll be right, he'll not be charged.

7 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

why?? 

McBurnie has clear mitigation. His injury.  He's being rushed by dozens of arseholes grabbing hold of him & his teammates. Reactive incident.  

The guy who butted sharp has none at all. No excuses for that. It was a targeted incident. The guy had a while to pick someone out and run at them and knock them clean out with a head but. 

FWIW I do think McBurnie 'left one on him' and knew what he was doing, but I don't think it will be taken any further.

The video seems to back up both versions of events to me, the stamp version & also, the trying to jump injured leg out the way version. it's really hard to tell what's actually going off.  There's easily enough reasonable doubt. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, BIG D said:

lol

No one  who’s lamps are in working order would come to that conclusion 

Thing is though. Can it be proved he is lying?  I think its half and half FWIW, I think he may have been trying to move but seen a chance to leave one on him on did it. I don't think either argument can be proved. 

2 hours ago, PTLiam said:

McBurnie has clear mitigation. His injury.  He's being rushed by dozens of arseholes grabbing hold of him & his teammates. Reactive incident.  

The guy who butted sharp has none at all. No excuses for that. It was a targeted incident. The guy had a while to pick someone out and run at them and knock them clean out with a head but. 

FWIW I do think McBurnie 'left one on him' and knew what he was doing, but I don't think it will be taken any further.

The video seems to back up both versions of events to me, the stamp version & also, the trying to jump injured leg out the way version. it's really hard to tell what's actually going off.  There's easily enough reasonable doubt. 

hi Ollie 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, PTLiam said:

Nah, just look at it from a neutral stand point. 

I am neutral...what Mcburnie does as zero impact on my life.

Mcburnie had options and time to leave the area...however he chose to stay put and "step over" people. He had intent at that point and IMO isn't defendable in anyway shape or form.

If you recall when Heckingbottom causing a fuss with that Spence, who was one of the first up off their seat?? Mcburnie n Sharp!! Again both hell bent on getting involved. 

14 minutes ago, PTLiam said:

Nah, just look at it from a neutral stand point. 

and as for him having mitigation I don't see where this would come from?? he is clearly standing on his injured leg when stamping on someone who had been dragged to the floor by another person...there is clear intent to cause harm.

4 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

and as for him having mitigation I don't see where this would come from?? he is clearly standing on his injured leg when stamping on someone who had been dragged to the floor by another person...there is clear intent to cause harm.

Your seeing what you want to see, because you don't like him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PTLiam said:

Your seeing what you want to see, because you don't like him.

Did he clearly see his team mate drag said person to the floor?

Did he move towards said person after been dragged to the floor?

Was he standing on his injured leg?

Did he use his opposite leg to created a downwards stamping motion towards a person laid on the floor?

The answer to all of the above is yes...this clearly shows intent!!

If Mcburnie had pushed/dragged the lad to the floor in self defence I would agree there are mitigating circumstances and you would argue self defence. The facts above do not provide mitigation as Mcburnie as got involved in an incident that he wasn't necessarily involved with when it started.

1 minute ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Did he clearly see his team mate drag said person to the floor?

Did he move towards said person after been dragged to the floor?

Was he standing on his injured leg?

Did he use his opposite leg to created a downwards stamping motion towards a person laid on the floor?

The answer to all of the above is yes...this clearly shows intent!!

If Mcburnie had pushed/dragged the lad to the floor in self defence I would agree there are mitigating circumstances and you would argue self defence. The facts above do not provide mitigation as Mcburnie as got involved in an incident that he wasn't necessarily involved with when it started.

How's about then we have a little bet? 

I'll bet its taken no further. 

1 minute ago, PTLiam said:

How's about then we have a little bet? 

I'll bet its taken no further. 

What's the stake?

What do yo think the mitigating circumstances are?

Kicking, stamping or punching someone on the floor isn't classed self defence and never will be classed as such either. I know this from first hand experience and I will be shocked if it is viewed any differently!

2 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

What's the stake?

What do yo think the mitigating circumstances are?

Kicking, stamping or punching someone on the floor isn't classed self defence and never will be classed as such either. I know this from first hand experience and I will be shocked if it is viewed any differently!

Forget that.

I'll have £50.00 with you. No charges.

Edited by PTLiam

Just now, Wednesday_Jack said:

I want to know your reasoning??

Doesn't matter, I obviously don't know what i'm talking about, so it's the easiest £50 quid you'll make all week,  surely?