Chesterfield

9 hours ago, Drewswfc said:

Chesterfield or Grimsby for me. Always enjoyed watching Grimsby when Alan Buckley was manager. They used to play some decent football. 

Chesterfield cuss there local

I agree with this. Both clubs belong in the football league in terms of fan base and being local would prefer to see these clubs back. Wouldn't be against Wrexham going up either as they have been down there far too long. No disrespect to Solihull Moors but there are enough smaller clubs punching above their weight and too many bigger clubs struggling in the league below for my liking. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Great game Wrexham v Grimsby. 1-1 at moment, Wrexham taking lead with a very dubious penalty and Grimsby equalising seconds later with a cracking goal. 

Been a very decent watch, McAtee for Grimsby really catches the eye, good goal

On 25/05/2022 at 23:48, Drewswfc said:

Chesterfield or Grimsby for me. Always enjoyed watching Grimsby when Alan Buckley was manager. They used to play some decent football. 

Chesterfield cuss there local

Nice bloke Is Alan Buckley. Lives a few houses away from my parents, always got time for a chat whenever I see him. 

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

West Ham ground, I think.

There was a time when the play off final in that division was held at places like Stoke! 

They were at Stoke and then Leicester when they first started. They have since been played at Wembley though. Last year was at Bristol City due to Wembley being used for the euros and this year at West Ham due to the Argentina v Italy game being staged at Wembley I think. Should be back at Wembley next season though. 

11 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

They were at Stoke and then Leicester when they first started. They have since been played at Wembley though. Last year was at Bristol City due to Wembley being used for the euros and this year at West Ham due to the Argentina v Italy game being staged at Wembley I think. Should be back at Wembley next season though. 

I think some Grimsby fans might prefer playing at West Ham, they played at Wembley twice in one season only a few years ago.

FA Trophy and Play Offs.