Stop throwing bottles

26 minutes ago, Degryse14 said:

Unfortunately we live in a society today where youngsters are pandered to, and have a major problem with authority. 

However, one way to stop them is simple: if you see some remedial, brainless, waste of oxygen throwing something, or generally being a stain on our club, shop them. Straight away. Tell a steward, take a photo or video of them and shop them. And if someone around you does this, and the cretin starts being aggressive or absusive towards them, help them out. Back them up. If people start doing this, it may help discourage the dregs of society thinking they can behave like they want. We don't need folk like this at Hillsborough. 

And any simpleton arguing 'its just a laugh or banter', or that it was a lot worse in the past and we should just man up and deal with it, you're part of the problem. You're either socially messed up, or some aging, middle-aged hooligan wannabe thinking they are the mutts nuts. If you want to fight so badly, join a boxing club or do MMA - lets see how you get on there. 

Apologies for the rant.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Tenner says The Coach likes Chubby Brown and Bernard Manning n that

Just a gut feeling innit

I did actually..along with millions of others..mates 21st in Bernard’s 3mbassy club in 1992 was possibly the funniest night I’ve ever had

• Like 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Yep

Called it right 

lol

I wer 18...looked reyt young and I walked to ********..and he shouts ‘look at that ********..what’s he celebrating..no Skool tmoro..all club wer 😂..then he said to my ugly mate..’look at state er him..he could eat a tomatoes thru a tennis racket’ garymegson

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Brexiter and anti vaxxer as well no doubt.

Brexiteer yes..but I’ve had 3 jabs so not quite right there...brexiteer..all jabbed up...reckon I’m in the majority..and you and yer ilk are the howling at the moon minority..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We need a physics professor to explain how the tin foil bundle floated on the wind then

lol

We hardly need a physics professor to explain how something lightweight, tossed in to the air, could be moved by air. Have you seen footballs moved by the wind? I have, at that very game (the balls at the opposite corner were rolling away when placed, before the corners were taken) and we are talking about something much lighter than a football. From what I understand he was towards the bottom of the stand, so it's not hard for it to "float" - in your words - that far.

I'm not defending the person responsible as I wasn't there to witness what happened, merely stating what I heard. I don't know the person that well, but I know plenty who do and it is certainly not something you would expect from him. I guess it remains to be seen whether or not there is any evidence to show either something malicious or purely accidental - with regards to where it ended up.

Should it have been thrown at all? Absolutely not in my opinion.

Saw 5 things thrown on to the pitch today 3 from the North 2 from the kop. The lino removed 2 giving 1 to the ref which he passed to the 4th official , Bannan removed a bottle at the kop end then another was thrown on at full time. 

That's just from so called Wednesday fans even more was thrown on by the toy towners. Not been to a game where as much was thrown onto the pitch in 30 years as a ticket holder

Guest 123adam789
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope

I'm just disagreeing with you

You've posted something that isn't correct

I'm just saying it isn't correct

What you posted isn't correct

That's all

Dont' try the drama queen stuff  mate - doesn't wash

Here's the actual FACTS

Disorder at English football grounds is up by more than a third this season according to figures released last week. 

Almost half of all matches have had an incident reported - including the use of pyrotechnics, missiles being thrown at players and hate crime and pitch invasions

Arrests in and around football grounds are up by almost 50 per cent

It would be interesting to know what those stats actually mean. There up compared to last season or is it a trend was it against the last 10 years. A bit of clarirty would be nice without the sarcasm. Like you rightly say, lets have the FACTS as I didnt see the figures released last week.. Genuinely interested from a independant Owlstalker.