Stop throwing bottles

6 minutes ago, vulva said:

I don’t see one bloke out of 26,000 chucking a bottle as a huge problem. Let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water. Get the idiot on CCTV and ban him. 

Ask anybody who gets hit with a bottle if it's a problem. 

• Like 4

We don’t react atall well to contentious decisions, remember Chelsea away a few years back when someone chucked a pair of swimming goggles at Willian.

A lot of big babies support Wednesday it seems. Don’t get me wrong, 2nd half a few decisions enraged me, but I never felt the need to lob a bottle at the ref. 

Edited by NeonLeon

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

football fans behaviour is becoming very poor nationwide. I think the younger generations don't respond well to authority and then usually football shenanigans on top of that all contribute 

This is true. Things improved dramatically after the disaster in 89 - the cages & pens went down & it was like the message was - 'we're trusting you to behave' & people generally did.

We seem to be regressing. 18 months of being restricted didn't help, but it's no excuse for some of the stuff that has gone on & it was happening pre Covid.
The last 18 months seems to have sped it up & you saw that with some of the bellendery that went on during the Euros.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

football fans behaviour is becoming very poor nationwide. I think the younger generations don't respond well to authority and then usually football shenanigans on top of that all contribute 

... and overweight middle aged men who still think they are the younger generation who don't respond well to authority

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

The warning alarm for all this was the coked up ,ticketless cretin with the flare up his arśe at the Euros final.

There are some lawless numpties put there who think they are beyond reproach. 

They need taking in hand.

This is a growing concern at grounds up and down the land. 

Though perhaps, not surpsing when the moron in number 10 and his cohorts themselves laugh off rules and regulations when they don't fancy it. 

According to this one it's Boris Johnson's fault people are chucking stuff on the pitch in Sheffield 6, WTF get a grip on yer self man

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, robbie said:

According to this one it's Boris Johnson's fault people are chucking stuff on the pitch in Sheffield 6, WTF get a grip on yer self man

His behaviour will have an influence.

If you can't see that, then I'd argue you've got your head in the sand on that one.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 5

Just now, robbie said:

If you don't think that two years of lockdown and restrictions  - largely adhered to- only to find those at the top have been doing as they pleased hasn't in someway had an effect on the thinking of the denser end of the populace you have your head in the sand. 

There are other factors of course.  There are as we know,  1000s of Morons in this country. Drink and drugs don't help in making them any less moronic  obviously. It only magnifies their stupidity. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Am sure if she WAS responsible you'd just dismiss it and pretend she didn't

Not really..but looking at the thread title one would assume bottles have been raining down all day..apparently one person out of 26,000 threw an empty plastic bottle onto the pitch...then we have all the usual posts slagging football fans off and even Bojo...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The coach said:

Not really..but looking at the thread title one would assume bottles have been raining down all day..apparently one person out of 26,000 threw an empty plastic bottle onto the pitch...then we have all the usual posts slagging football fans off and even Bojo...

Point 1

1 hour ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Was all sorts thrown, bottles, lighters, coins etc... 

Felt sorry for the people sat at the front of T1 on the North as they kopped for most of it on the back of their heads. 

Point 2

Absolutely nobody (not one person) has slagged football fans off. Just absolute ***** DKheads who throw stuff onto the pitch or run on to attack players etc

Nice of you to pop by though x

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, The coach said:

Suppose that 1 bottle hit you or your kid or grandkids would that be ok