Stop throwing bottles

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

Looks like they’re gonna be coming down hard on culprits. 

The telling thing about that photo is just how many folks in the crowd seem to find it funny that a plastic bottle has been thrown which has hit someone.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

The telling thing about that photo is just how many folks in the crowd seem to find it funny that a plastic bottle has been thrown which has hit someone.

It's scary, the mentality of some people, isn't it?

Middle-aged blokes laughing at a player being bottled.

You can guarantee they'd be the first ones kicking off and demanding justice if it had been their son on the receiving end, though.

F*cking mouth-breathers.

• Like 3

ive seen and heard reports of idiotic behaviour at hillsborough , silly boys all huddling together so they can point at the away supporters , i see this at away games too where you get 2-300 sat/stood as close to the away end as possible. 14-`18 year old lads fair enough but grown men do me a favour and grow the f@@@ up. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, morganowl said:

ive seen and heard reports of idiotic behaviour at hillsborough , silly boys all huddling together so they can point at the away supporters , i see this at away games too where you get 2-300 sat/stood as close to the away end as possible. 14-`18 year old lads fair enough but grown men do me a favour and grow the f@@@ up. 

You are taking everything far too seriously..just go to the match and have a laugh with your mates(if you have any) and stop watchin everybodyelse

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

It's scary, the mentality of some people, isn't it?

Middle-aged blokes laughing at a player being bottled.

You can guarantee they'd be the first ones kicking off and demanding justice if it had been their son on the receiving end, though.

F*cking mouth-breathers.

We always have a few muppets on here condoning and defending incidents with our fans. 

3 minutes ago, George Whitebread said:

Sadly, the clowns that throw bottles can't read. So, we can only hope that someone in this thread can catch them in the act and inform them that it's pathetic and reflects badly on the club. 

Every bottle thrower can't read?  Really?  Is that fact?   I'd be very surprised if that was the case.  Where did you get that information from?

Bottle throwers, stop throwing bottles.  There will be no one throwing bottles on the pitch today at Hillsborough.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

The heat doesn't seem to affecting the people holding them.  

Well spotted, wonder what the people not holding them feel when the tozzer next to them is waving it over their head?  Perhaps you'd like to be in such a crowd but I'll tell you now, it's not a pleasant experience!

5 minutes ago, longreach said:

Well spotted, wonder what the people not holding them feel when the tozzer next to them is waving it over their head?  Perhaps you'd like to be in such a crowd but I'll tell you now, it's not a pleasant experience!

So why are they always doing it?  With everyone joining in with the singing etc, why would they continue with unpleasant experiences?