DC and the Season Ticket Saga

10 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

£90 quid for a shirt!! Christ I didnt realise they’d gone up that much! Even for the pink one?? I’m happy with my Buckta one from circa 1979-80 from one of those retro sites... £90 quid  though! That is extortionate 

Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 13.40.50.png

£49 for ours mate

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 13.40.50.png

£49 for ours mate

Sorry it was 90 quid a couple years back with the "Pro fit" or whatever it was called. Didn't mean to misrepresent current costs. There's been that many misjudgements it's hard to keep track on which have been rolled back! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGaffer said:

Sorry it was 90 quid a couple years back with the "Pro fit" or whatever it was called. Didn't mean to misrepresent current costs. There's been that many misjudgements it's hard to keep track on which have been rolled back! 

Buy one Chansiri knitted himself that year mate,,,Well I presume he knitted them himself..took 2 years to arrive,,,collectors Item...Only a tenner along with a 10 year season ticket

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Bez said:

Wrong.  Completely wrong. 

For example: I’d pay much more to guarantee an away ticket but they sell out at a lower price.   So no, everyone doesn’t benefit

That’s not how away tickets are historically sold though.

Pricing that benefits all audiences is a business model that has succeeded for decades. Just ask Amazon, Netflix, Spotify…

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Who sets the price for an away ticket Bez?

Opposition team obviously.   But this is my point - teams could auction away tickets off and make more but they don’t. 

1 minute ago, Bez said:

Opposition team obviously.   But this is my point - teams could auction away tickets off and make more but they don’t. 

Oh well that's definitely an absolute definitive reason to just cater to the affluent and foook the peasants who can't afford stuff

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Jim Wonk said:

Cheers for that! I was gonna get brother one for xmas. At 90 quid I thought he can wear his old Chuppa Chupps one!! 

1 minute ago, Jim Wonk said:

Cheers for that! I was gonna get brother one for xmas. At 90 quid I thought he can wear his old Chuppa Chupps one!! 

Yeah the £90 ones were a crazy idea

Glad they've stopped with that nonsense

£49 is still whacky but at least opens it up to more fans to afford than the £90 one did

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

351BD21D-EEB3-4060-982D-A98E21DF85A2.jpeg

This quote is the absolute best one though 

Thing is there will be some fans who may just read this, think ‘ahhh that’s nice of him’ etc

JUST FREEZE THE PRICE UNTIL LATER!!!!

The ‘price freeze’ isn’t set in stone you know 🤣🤣🤣 ITS YOU THAT SETS THE PRIZE FREEZE DATES CHANSIRI 🤣🤣🤣

He takes us for absolute mugs and actually gets away with quotes like this because not enough people read it then analyse what it is he’s actually just said 

Look again at this quote 

Its unreal when you analyse it 

You can fool some people all of the time

Its that he can't fool all of the people all of the time that gets under his skin (and winds up the Defence League)

The Defence League hate the ones who he can't fool any of the time most

6 minutes ago, Bez said:

Find a ticket tout mate...You'll always get one....Its got sod all to do with this debate,,Yer still in customer mode....

Get to bramall lane...Its cheaper,,,,bigger away allocations cos of the grounds?

Do that...Why not..it totally suits yer ridiculous argument!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Its that he can't fool all of the people all of the time that gets under his skin (and winds up the Defence League)

Well we have Boris, a liar , cheat ,and crook, but yet there are many fools who think that is acceptable. We live in bizarre times.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

That’s not how away tickets are historically sold though.

Pricing that benefits all audiences is a business model that has succeeded for decades. Just ask Amazon, Netflix, Spotify…

Not with extremely limited supply.  Then, you can maximise profit. 

14 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Hahaha it’s like QAnon all over again. 

and Grandad is the new @Beholder

Question …

Are you still a Chansiri fan boy/defence league (🤣) paid up member if you actually don’t agree with the policy but also don’t wanna get involved in a labelling/slanging match with fellow supporters 

?

Just now, Royal_D said:

Question …

Are you still a Chansiri fan boy/defence league (🤣) paid up member if you actually don’t agree with the policy but also don’t wanna get involved in a labelling/slanging match with fellow supporters 

?

The name-calling is embarrassing playground stuff really, isn't it?

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Question …

?

Over the last 24 hours you've camped yourself in these threads and not once have you expressed your thoughts on the idea/plan/scheme but have spent your time instead trolling other fans who disagree with it

Sad to see as you're not usually like this

Forget trying to score points again fellow fans - move on - What's your thoughts on the rollout of this season ticket thing?

Owlstalk Shop