DC and the Season Ticket Saga

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

You've spent the last 24 hours having a dig at anyone who's dared to suggest this season ticket anouncement plan wasn't the greatest so you're best placed to tell US really mate

Well that’s entirely incorrect, but anyway , any chance of an answer ?? 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

What's your thoughts on the season ticket scheme/rollout?

The same as I said it was yesterday,  an own goal that I wasn’t going to try defending (although was still accused of trying to do so) 

12 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

Do other clubs increase the price of season tickets week by week? Do other clubs put season tickets on sale on and off like we do? Why can’t we just sell them at xxx amount till into next year . If fans wish to wait till next season let them. Why is it so complicated! 

If you want the payers to receive their wages in January you must prove you are a "loyal" supporter and pay now, in full. 

:Chansiri:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Tell us again about how it's GUARANTEED the ticket prices next season aren't going up

lol

The details of the offer are irrelevant.  

Chansiri offered something and you either want it or not.   

• Haha 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Remember earlier in the thread when you told everyone the prices had been GUARANTEED not to be going up next season?

I do

You based a whole argument around it and formed an opinion based purely on that

lol

No, no I didn’t.  

Again Neil is WRONG. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Remember earlier in the thread when you told everyone the prices had been GUARANTEED not to be going up next season? 

2 minutes ago, Bez said:

No, no I didn’t.  

5 hours ago, Bez said:

Hes offering a price freeze and guarantee of no increase in prices.    

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

36 minutes ago, Bez said:

The details of the offer are irrelevant.  

Chansiri offered something and you either want it or not.   

Have I got this right? You think it’s ok for DC’s actions to pi55 off a large percentage of the fan base as long as you have a decision to take it or leave it.

You are happy that yet again DCs actions have a negative effect and may mean that we have less fans attending games.

Can you really not see there must be a better way to do things or are you either that entrenched in your position you refuse to concede or are you on the wind up.

4 hours ago, ashley8 said:

Why don't any of our supporters have the guts to protest against Chansiri...

Time and time again we get treated like this and yet we play f@@k on here (me definitely included) but nothing actually happens.  

People complain, the army of happy clappers are put to work and that's it until the next thing....

They might have so why not organise something?

21 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

Have I got this right? You think it’s ok for DC’s actions to pi55 off a large percentage of the fan base as long as you have a decision to take it or leave it.

You are happy that yet again DCs actions have a negative effect and may mean that we have less fans attending games.

Can you really not see there must be a better way to do things or are you either that entrenched in your position you refuse to concede or are you on the wind up.

He's trolling mate - ignore him

Owlstalk Shop

24 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

Plenty of better ways to do things.  

Im saying that Chansiri made an offer and you can accept or reject.   You don’t get to demand he tailors something perfectly for your circumstances.   

That’s being entitled. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bez said:

Plenty of better ways to do things.  

Im saying that Chansiri made an offer and you can accept or reject.   You don’t get to demand he tailors something perfectly for your circumstances.   

That’s being entitled. 

Nothing to do with being entitled, more simply wanting the best for the football club 

• Like 3