First of all I know he wasn't the only one who was garbage tonight. 

But I'm really struggling to see what this guy actually brings to the team? I would certainly look to send him back to QPR first opportunity. Unfortunately it isn't working for him here and definitely not making the impact he did during his spell at Oxford. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

But I'm really struggling to see what this guy actually brings to the team? I would certainly look to send him back to QPR first opportunity. Unfortunately it isn't working for him here and definitely not making the impact he did during his spell at Oxford. 

I agree , he has very little pace does put the odd decent cross in but not impressed at all 

Been saying this for 8/9 games now 

He looks like a poor man JJ 

apart from JJ could beat a man, had pace and actually hit the target every now and again 

maybe he’s just out of form but he’s shown nothing for me this season to warrant a starting shirt 

Mendez leng, corbeanu, windass, hunt, Johnson, adreinan, Palmer and even brown are more effective out wide for me 

43 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Been saying this for 8/9 games now 

He looks like a poor man JJ 

apart from JJ could beat a man, had pace and actually hit the target every now and again 

maybe he’s just out of form but he’s shown nothing for me this season to warrant a starting shirt 

Mendez leng, corbeanu, windass, hunt, Johnson, adreinan, Palmer and even brown are more effective out wide for me 

Nothing like JJ, because on Saturday's evidence he can cross a ball, JJ couldn't cross a road. 

The guy scored 13 goals last season, there's something there, and still only 24. Maybe our haphazard start to the season hasn't helped him?

13 hours ago, Owls2k said:

Nothing like JJ, because on Saturday's evidence he can cross a ball, JJ couldn't cross a road. 

The guy scored 13 goals last season, there's something there, and still only 24. Maybe our haphazard start to the season hasn't helped him?

Berahino and Francis Jeffers also had seasons where they scored goals 

shodipo weakens our first 11 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

He didn't look to bad against Wycombe

We should be asking why he was so good last season and yet he's looking poor this season?

Maybe it's the lack of consistency in formation, maybe it's not getting a run of game in a settled side, maybe it's the players around him. 

He is more than good enough for this division, like so many of our other players, but they're just not performing to the same level we know they can.

5 hours ago, 0742 said:

We should be asking why he was so good last season and yet he's looking poor this season?

Maybe it's the lack of consistency in formation, maybe it's not getting a run of game in a settled side, maybe it's the players around him. 

He is more than good enough for this division, like so many of our other players, but they're just not performing to the same level we know they can.

or maybe its just him