Leaving early.

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

The booing of us playing around at the back is getting tiresome as well. I do think we need to be a little bit more direct, but every time BPF drops the ball at his feet the bloke in front of me soils his kecks. Smells like a wet Labrador as well. 

Coffee spat out at work "Smells like a wet labrador 🤣🤣🤣"

Edited by JOHNHARKES

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

The booing of us playing around at the back is getting tiresome as well. I do think we need to be a little bit more direct, but every time BPF drops the ball at his feet the bloke in front of me soils his kecks. Smells like a wet Labrador as well. 

Yep, he hates that as well, always screams we should go forward regardless. 

We keep the ball well overall. We pass it across the back 4 so we can drag the opposition out of shape and find gaps. Some fans moan about this then moan when we hit it long and it doesn't come off. 

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

Totally agree. A lot of our fans were guilty of it last night. What's the point of getting on their backs when they're trying to play? Moan when a mistake is made if you really have to

Just now, debram said:

Takes all sorts but can't understand why he bothers wasting his money, poor sods got a problem, feel sorry for his missus bet she gets some right earache. 

We say the same. It just doesn't make sense to me that someone would spend the best part of 600 quid on something that he clearly doesn't get any pleasure from. Every game, every touch. Proper strange. 

• Like 1

Just now, latemodelchild said:

Yep, he hates that as well, always screams we should go forward regardless. 

We keep the ball well overall. We pass it across the back 4 so we can drag the opposition out of shape and find gaps. Some fans moan about this then moan when we hit it long and it doesn't come off. 

But we often do make 1 or 2 passes then hit it long cause we run out of options. 

• Like 2

They were even shouting at Brennan. He’s only a kid. Half our problems playing out from the back stem from the likes of Pep DoubleEgg and chips in front of me shouting at them. Players react to pressure and the plan gets lost in the noise. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Unless the games over and we're getting battered can't understand why anyone would leave early. Few better feelings than a last minute winner or equaliser. 

Watching other games we always seem to be worst for fans streaming for the exits. You don't see it on the scale at other grounds

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Don’t see the issue in leaving early. Not everyone lives within a stones throw of the ground. Personally we head to the exit, and wait for ref to blow his whistle. Last night was probably a bad example but that probably saves 20/25 minutes. And we score last minute winners once every 5 years so let’s not pretend people are in danger of missing a sighting of the Dodo. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

We now just wait for about 5-6min *after* the whistle, until the gangways and concourses are 80% clear. Park up the other side of Middlewood Rd, always a quick walk back to car as the crowd thins massively beyond the tram stops.

Gets us home a good 15 minutes earlier than our strategy of 25 years ago, when we used to routinely leave on 85min and leg it up Penistone to the car parks along with about 6k others doing the exact same.

• Like 1

Had the same sat behind me.

Absolutely nothing was good enough for them, constantly berating everything we did; making weird and loud ruined orgasm noises when our attacking play didn't result in a Man City-esque destruction of the MK Cows' defence.

They left just before we equalised.

Mega LOLZ.

• Haha 5

I thought it was great last night when the crowd booed for trying to play a goal kick short in the 2nd half. If it helps stop us from doing this I'll feel I've played my part this season. I don't agree with booing players but suicidal, inefective tactics, definitely. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2