Jump to content

Leaving early.


Recommended Posts

Footy is a form of catharsis for many a miserable git who can’t work out why their other half buys their season ticket for them. 
handled correctly such mouth breathers can make good parents. They are saving their cheers up for our next play off or cup winning victory. 

Edited by Rogerwyldesmullet
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

I know I know, each tp their own and some people have jobs that they have to get to and long journeys that can be doubled in time if they get stuck etc. This thread isn't for them. 

 

And I know people like to avoid the crush and crowds for personal reasons. This thread isn't for them. 

 

This thread is dedicated to the bloke who sits behind us. Every game he's totally negative. Every time Bannan or Palmer touches the ball he complains loudly that they're not good enough. Everything they do he says they should have done something different. Every time. It starts with their first touches and never stops. 

 

Some highlights from him:

 

Why have you done that Bannan, useless, just die. 

I've wasted 10 seasons watching Palmer and he's crap. 

Go on then you toșșer do summat (whilst palmer was running forward into space with the ball just inside the opposites half) 

 

Obviously the 1st one is the worst and tbh I don't know how I didn't turn round and question whether he really wanted our captain to die. 

 

So onto the point of the thread. Last night he announced he was leaving just as we won the corner. We scored as he got to the stairs. He continued down the stairs and left, thus missing a last minute winner. I don't know why he bothers watching us tbh but last night I'm glad he was there cos knowing he'd missed it was the icing on the cake. Proper capped off a brilliant night for me that did. 

 

An obvious case of Pre Menstrual Tension 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

I know I know, each tp their own and some people have jobs that they have to get to and long journeys that can be doubled in time if they get stuck etc. This thread isn't for them. 

 

And I know people like to avoid the crush and crowds for personal reasons. This thread isn't for them. 

 

This thread is dedicated to the bloke who sits behind us. Every game he's totally negative. Every time Bannan or Palmer touches the ball he complains loudly that they're not good enough. Everything they do he says they should have done something different. Every time. It starts with their first touches and never stops. 

 

Some highlights from him:

 

Why have you done that Bannan, useless, just die. 

I've wasted 10 seasons watching Palmer and he's crap. 

Go on then you toșșer do summat (whilst palmer was running forward into space with the ball just inside the opposites half) 

 

Obviously the 1st one is the worst and tbh I don't know how I didn't turn round and question whether he really wanted our captain to die. 

 

So onto the point of the thread. Last night he announced he was leaving just as we won the corner. We scored as he got to the stairs. He continued down the stairs and left, thus missing a last minute winner. I don't know why he bothers watching us tbh but last night I'm glad he was there cos knowing he'd missed it was the icing on the cake. Proper capped off a brilliant night for me that did. 

 

Why are you complaining mate? Sounds like you'd be better off if he left even sooner, like before kick off.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

I know I know, each tp their own and some people have jobs that they have to get to and long journeys that can be doubled in time if they get stuck etc. This thread isn't for them. 

 

And I know people like to avoid the crush and crowds for personal reasons. This thread isn't for them. 

 

This thread is dedicated to the bloke who sits behind us. Every game he's totally negative. Every time Bannan or Palmer touches the ball he complains loudly that they're not good enough. Everything they do he says they should have done something different. Every time. It starts with their first touches and never stops. 

 

Some highlights from him:

 

Why have you done that Bannan, useless, just die. 

I've wasted 10 seasons watching Palmer and he's crap. 

Go on then you toșșer do summat (whilst palmer was running forward into space with the ball just inside the opposites half) 

 

Obviously the 1st one is the worst and tbh I don't know how I didn't turn round and question whether he really wanted our captain to die. 

 

So onto the point of the thread. Last night he announced he was leaving just as we won the corner. We scored as he got to the stairs. He continued down the stairs and left, thus missing a last minute winner. I don't know why he bothers watching us tbh but last night I'm glad he was there cos knowing he'd missed it was the icing on the cake. Proper capped off a brilliant night for me that did. 

Why not stop moaning on here and tell him to his face. I’m glad he missed the goal though. Sounds like an idiot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We do have plenty of volatile fans. They seem to bring all their life’s frustration to the match and go off ranting like that clip of Warnock in the dressing room. 
 

But they must weirdly enjoy it. 
 

Terrible to sit near though. 
 

25 years of rubbish won’t have helped. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, whatdial said:

Why not stop moaning on here and tell him to his face. I’m glad he missed the goal though. Sounds like an idiot. 

Honestly? I'm scared of confrontation. I go to the match with my son and mates. If I turned round and had a go and he had a go back I'd wilt and look like the p**sy I am basically. Plus we have season tickets and the view is great so wouldn't want to move. 'Moaning' on here was cathartic enough for me. Especially added to the fact that he missed the goal. Last minute goals are the best thing in football and he didn't get to experience it. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 24/11/2021 at 07:33, latemodelchild said:

I know I know, each tp their own and some people have jobs that they have to get to and long journeys that can be doubled in time if they get stuck etc. This thread isn't for them. 

 

And I know people like to avoid the crush and crowds for personal reasons. This thread isn't for them. 

 

This thread is dedicated to the bloke who sits behind us. Every game he's totally negative. Every time Bannan or Palmer touches the ball he complains loudly that they're not good enough. Everything they do he says they should have done something different. Every time. It starts with their first touches and never stops. 

 

Some highlights from him:

 

Why have you done that Bannan, useless, just die. 

I've wasted 10 seasons watching Palmer and he's crap. 

Go on then you toșșer do summat (whilst palmer was running forward into space with the ball just inside the opposites half) 

 

Obviously the 1st one is the worst and tbh I don't know how I didn't turn round and question whether he really wanted our captain to die. 

 

So onto the point of the thread. Last night he announced he was leaving just as we won the corner. We scored as he got to the stairs. He continued down the stairs and left, thus missing a last minute winner. I don't know why he bothers watching us tbh but last night I'm glad he was there cos knowing he'd missed it was the icing on the cake. Proper capped off a brilliant night for me that did. 


why don’t you tell him rather than tell us?? 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kopparberg said:

We do have plenty of volatile OPs. They seem to bring all their life’s frustration here and go off ranting like that clip of Warnock in the dressing room. 
 

But they must weirdly enjoy it. 
 

Terrible to read though. 
 

 

Fixed it for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One thing I’ve learned over threats is you get done people or are positive abs some people who are negative some people generally don’t know how to talk without moaning we all know a few of them they drain the souls out of people on some days 

they are the people that if you gave them a million quid they would moan that it’s not 1.1million

it doesn’t make them bad people it’s a personality flaw 

Either way we’re all Wednesday take the positives and try not let the negatives get on top if you ( easier said then done ) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 24/11/2021 at 07:45, crookesowl said:

People can’t cope with change. 
 

They decided Palmer wasn’t good enough 5 years ago and refuse to believe he has improved / is a great player at this level. 
 

They decided DM was done as a manager for us 6 weeks ago and can’t cope with the prospect he is turning it around 

 

They can’t cope with getting to bed 20 minutes later than a normal school night so leave 10 mins early to avoid the traffic. 
 

I feel sorry for them. They can’t cope with life. . 

Would t say Palmer is a great player at this level.
steady on a bit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, fpowl said:

One thing I’ve learned over threats is you get done people or are positive abs some people who are negative some people generally don’t know how to talk without moaning we all know a few of them they drain the souls out of people on some days 

they are the people that if you gave them a million quid they would moan that it’s not 1.1million

it doesn’t make them bad people it’s a personality flaw 

Either way we’re all Wednesday take the positives and try not let the negatives get on top if you ( easier said then done ) 

It’s the hope that kills you😔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The hard part is turning up in the first place

a couple of thousand didn't bother the other night did they?

Fair enough if its a long journey, fair enough if you don't wanna come,,,I'm not judgemental, but we got around 2000 more  against Fleetwood

Maybe its christmas, maybe its cold, but for me they can shout moan and bluster all they like, within reason, they wouldn't be there if they weren't bothered

 

Edited by asteener1867
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...