Leaving early.

Left early for probably the 2nd time in 20+ years of going to the game. 

I live on the Manchester border now and the train times are really difficult getting home to where I live - so to ensure I got to the station for the train that took me home I needed to leave just before 90 minutes. 

Obviously we score. Will probably try and do it more.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Buck Rogers said:

Had the same sat behind me.

Absolutely nothing was good enough for them, constantly berating everything we did; making weird and loud ruined orgasm noises when our attacking play didn't result in a Man City-esque destruction of the MK Cows' defence.

They left just before we equalised.

Mega LOLZ.

With regards the loud ruined orgasm noises -  were you sat towards the back of the Kop by any chance?

• Haha 2

I’m way to fûcking tight to leave before the end. Got to have my moneys worth whatever the score is in any game. Watched the entire second half of when we got hammered 5-0 by Everton (no goals all second half) just in case we did anything to make me smile. We didn’t. 
As for miserable two hats if you can’t enjoy a game last night then just stop going to football games. Go and watch ice hockey or basketball or something. FFS. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, vulva said:

And we score last minute winners once every 5 years so let’s not pretend people are in danger of missing a sighting of the Dodo. 

Let's face it though, in recent years you've  probably had more chance of seeing a Dodo than us scoring an injury time winner after going behind..

We were battering them and pushing for a winner. I can't understand anyone wanting to miss that just to get home a few minutes earlier.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Buck Rogers said:

Had the same sat behind me.

Absolutely nothing was good enough for them, constantly berating everything we did; making weird and loud ruined orgasm noises when our attacking play didn't result in a Man City-esque destruction of the MK Cows' defence.

They left just before we equalised.

Mega LOLZ.

Was the same couple that were doing the dirty a few seasons back.🙃

• Haha 1

Always leave my seat as added time goes up, but hang around in the corner near the south for full time

I don't blame anyone for simply f.ookin' off

They have paid their money etc, and usually its through sheer disappointment, unless you sorta enjoy sitting there watchin' the away end celebrate

Nor am I bothered by folk who shout bloody nonsensical rubbish throughout the game, they paid to be there, lets be honest if your season ticket was limited to yor IQ level there would be 3000 there, I might make ione iin every 2 games.

Its a bloody release..Its not just the football ...(The odd time we get it)

I appreciate all the supporters..(Apart from the one flatulent f.ooker we are trying to hunt down on our row this season)

You know who annoy me?

Its the quiet studius types...who don't actually shout owt, but sorta conversationally say to no-one in particular 

"I think Bannan should be playing in the hole behind the false number 9, to leave Corbeanu free to underlap the overlapping whateverthefook"

Then they nod wisely to themselves (Cos no f.ooker understands a word they said)..I could easily and happily simply punch those f.ookers!

• Love 1

14 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

I know I know, each tp their own and some people have jobs that they have to get to and long journeys that can be doubled in time if they get stuck etc. This thread isn't for them. 

And I know people like to avoid the crush and crowds for personal reasons. This thread isn't for them. 

This thread is dedicated to the bloke who sits behind us. Every game he's totally negative. Every time Bannan or Palmer touches the ball he complains loudly that they're not good enough. Everything they do he says they should have done something different. Every time. It starts with their first touches and never stops. 

Some highlights from him:

Why have you done that Bannan, useless, just die. 

I've wasted 10 seasons watching Palmer and he's crap. 

Go on then you toșșer do summat (whilst palmer was running forward into space with the ball just inside the opposites half) 

Obviously the 1st one is the worst and tbh I don't know how I didn't turn round and question whether he really wanted our captain to die. 

So onto the point of the thread. Last night he announced he was leaving just as we won the corner. We scored as he got to the stairs. He continued down the stairs and left, thus missing a last minute winner. I don't know why he bothers watching us tbh but last night I'm glad he was there cos knowing he'd missed it was the icing on the cake. Proper capped off a brilliant night for me that did. 

Next time we're 1-0 down with ten minutes to go can you remind him of this and tell him to take one for the team, Foxtrot Oscar and do one! 

lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

Picture the ‘average person’.

A bit thick, aren’t they?

Well, by definition, a full half of the population is even thicker than that.

(Actually kind of terrifying when you really think about it. They’re driving around, voting, operating heavy machinery etc. Amazed we can all sleep at night tbh.)

But in that context, it’s hardly surprising that you could chuck a pie over your shoulder and be odds-on to hit a proper mouth-breather in a crowd of 20k.

Bloke behind me takes five minutes every game to figure out how his seat works.

:duntmatter:

Mouth breather. Not heard that for years.

Still chuckling at it now! 

• Haha 1

There is a right miserable sod that sits in front of me in the North Stand & has done for a number of years. We refer to him as either Mr Happy or Mr Angry for reasons that will hopefully become clear....

He moans. About everything. Nothing is ever right or good enough. It's not like a loud explosion of anger, just a constant annoying low level droning about ANYTHING that causes him some upset or minor inconvience. Never has a good word to say about anyone or anything.

It doesn't even have to be about the match itself. He moans about the sprinkers, half time entertainment (youngsters kickabout, the 'Sheffield Dance Troup' from a few years back, remember them?) etc etc

After half-time, when the oppostion come back out and the tannoy bloke says 'please welcome back our visitors MK Dons/Shrewsbury/Cambridge Utd/Real Madrid' (last fixture tbc), this is enough to set him off : 'We are crap, we must be the only team in the league that is so welcoming, huff puff whinge whine moan etc etc'.

Someone made a misplaced pass. It happens.  He stood up, didn't say anything but stamped his feet & flapped his arms like a five year old having a massive hissy fit. His embarrassed companion hissed 'sit down, sit down' at him & had to drag him back into his seat.

I imagine if he won £24,572,380.46 on the lotto he would moan about having 46p in loose change. If you gave him a free Ferrari, he would moan that he didn't like the colour. Or if he did like the car, he would complain about the magic tree air freshener that came with it was the wrong scent.

Anyway, when the MK Donkeys took the lead, that was enough for him. He was up without a word and off out. Never came back.

I bet he got home and had right moan when he saw the score.......

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3