alex neil

25 minutes ago, morganowl said:

get him in , monday morning please . 

Good shout that actually , trouble is he'd have to be employed and our owner is inept and without a clue on footballing matters.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Watto said:

Good shout that actually , trouble is he'd have to be employed and our owner is inept and without a clue on footballing matters.

well thats absolutely true ,any owner with a brain would act tonight . its very rare to have almost full agreement that a manager should be sacked , some of our recent managers had an excuse ,darren has no excuses ,how much longer do we all have to put up with this? 

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

get him in , monday morning please . 

Please god  no. Do we really want his anti-football at Hillsborough.

He's also a gimp.

1 hour ago, debram said:

Paul Warne or Mark Robins, but yes alex neil would be a vast improvement on darren moore, whoever something has to change but i wouldnt bet on chansiri making the right choice.

Neither of them would touch us with a barge pole. Paul Warne had to be persuaded to take the Rotherham job and its not a job he particularly enjoys doing. Mark Robins doesn't suffer fools and honestly wouldn't be a fit with our owner in a million years.  I know for a fact that both are more than happy where they are so the chances of them coming here are  just about zero. If Moore goes do you know who Id go for - Wilders assistant at the Lane - Alan Knill. Very highly rated coach and lives in Sheffield. Im sure some of the sleuths on here will work out the common denominator between the 3 and work out how I know. 

1 minute ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Neither of them would touch us with a barge pole. Paul Warne had to be persuaded to take the Rotherham job and its not a job he particularly enjoys doing. Mark Robins doesn't suffer fools and honestly wouldn't be a fit with our owner in a million years.  I know for a fact that both are more than happy where they are so the chances of them coming here are  just about zero. If Moore goes do you know who Id go for - Wilders assistant at the Lane - Alan Knill. Very highly rated coach and lives in Sheffield. Im sure some of the sleuths on here will work out the common denominator between the 3 and work out how I know. 

Well ive had a few beers so ile try and work out how you know tomorrow but i would take Alan Knill no probs, he set up a good rotherham team and they played some lovely football, probably/most likely behind wilders success at the lane, not sure youre right about warne not enjoying the job hes doing and you do say hes happy what hes doing, bit of a contradiction,

14 minutes ago, debram said:

Well ive had a few beers so ile try and work out how you know tomorrow but i would take Alan Knill no probs, he set up a good rotherham team and they played some lovely football, probably/most likely behind wilders success at the lane, not sure youre right about warne not enjoying the job hes doing and you do say hes happy what hes doing, bit of a contradiction,

He never wanted to be a Manager and really had to be persuaded to have a go. I dont think he particularly enjoys the stresses of it but he's happily settled in Rotherham. Thats what I meant.

24 minutes ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Think you used to clean Pughies boots.

2 minutes ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

He never wanted to be a Manager and really had to be persuaded to have a go. I dont think he particularly enjoys the stresses of it but he's happily settled in Rotherham. Thats what I meant.

Good luck to him hes doing a great job, and so is his chairman, credit to him for persuading him to take the job.