alex neil

He’d do a good job but I can’t abide his sh*thousery

Dont get me wrong a bit of sh*thousery is ok but 90 minutes of sh*thousery for 46 games a season 

no thank you 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, morganowl said:

get him in , monday morning please . 

What's wrong with Sunday morning?

Hate watching us at minute, we have a manager whose idea of being positive at home is not playing the decent wingers we have in an attacking set up it's playing a left midfielder at center back

I think it’s a battling team that gets us out the league rather than one that plays square balls across its own box rather than the oppositions.

ideally we’d get both, which is what I’ve been waiting for from DM but it’s very insipid at home.

• Like 1

Just now, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

What's wrong with Sunday morning?

Hate watching us at minute, we have a manager whose idea of being positive at home is not playing the decent wingers we have in an attacking set up it's playing a left midfielder at center back

mick mccarthy was sacked minutes after the game , darren needs same. players wont be in training until 10am monday 

9 minutes ago, Barnwood62 said:

You won’t like it there’s only one man for it Chris Wilder

Wash your mouth out……..having said that, the team would be about a thousand times better than they are at present 

14 minutes ago, Barnwood62 said:

You won’t like it there’s only one man for it Chris Wilder

muppet

Edited by harrwawaw
  • Like 1

Neil isn’t the worst shout, he’s got a promotion with Norwich and has done well at Preston, always thought his sides were tough. 

My number 1 choice though would be Warne. 2 promotions from 2 seasons at this level and on course to maybe make it 3/3. I know he’s not pulled up trees at CH level but he’s probably operating on the smallest budget. However, I do worry he’s got enough about him to avoid taking the Wednesday job. 

• Like 1