OFFICIAL - Bailey Peacock Farrell signs for SWFC

Wildsmith would have been good enough for this league. Should have spent more on the strikers we are going to need. With out 3 strikers now.... Two needing to be the very best possible we can get then we will be going nowhere! 

Right now not saying business hasn't been good tbf I don't know anything about most of them. However the next bit of work in the transfer market will probably mean the difference between promotion push.... Possibly or relegation battle..... 

Let's see what happens but we need to be prepared for a few years down here by the looks so far. 

I know I know I really need to be less stupidly optimistic!!!! 

9 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Leeds fans don’t rate him at all to be fair.

But he’s older since he was there. Been training with the likes of Nick Pope. Further caps for Northern Ireland. And it’s a division lower he’s playing at.

Surely surely a better option than Wildsmith and Dawson? 

Gollini looked like poo at Villa a few years back.  Now signed to be the Spurs #1.

A massive relief to have a guaranteed number 1 for the season. Will give confidence to everyone in front of him. A goalie you can trust is massive for a team. Faffing around constantly swapping Dawson & Wildsmith would have been a nightmare 

12 hours ago, Gob_Bluth said:

But again, so what? 

Is everything is football only allowed with a retrospective?

Aren't we allowed to mock the blades about the mind the game season or the boxing day massacre? Because they're now a championship team and we're in League one.

Does our cup victory over man utd in 91 mean nothing because of what has happened since?

Apparently they are a bad judge of a player because they laughed at us for taking Lees from them. They got rid of Lees, improved their squad and got promoted. We got Lees and then got relegated to L1. I'm not sure how any of that makes them a bad judge of a player.

2 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Apparently they are a bad judge of a player because they laughed at us for taking Lees from them. They got rid of Lees, improved their squad and got promoted. We got Lees and then got relegated to L1. I'm not sure how any of that makes them a bad judge of a player.

You realise the Leeds fans don't actually manage Leeds United, right?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 83owl said:

Leeds got promoted because of Bielsa.

Bielsa went there because of Revie, whom most Leeds fans don't remember.

They'd have stayed down under our managers.

11 hours ago, 83owl said:

And it only took them 6 years and 9 managers. Almost instantaneous as soon as they got rid of Lees.

Edited by ashamanic