Town tickets

When I bought tickets I had to assign each ticket to people on my friends and family list

Once tickets were assigned there was a drop down box next to each ticket that allowed my to change my sons ticket to under 21 (it defaulted to adult)

After that I was allowed to purchase as usual. Tickets were then emailed and I printed off

• Like 1

There is a drop down box on the basket screen where you change the class of ticket.  Only needed for myself so can't help with family tickets.

got my ticket emailed and printed off on a full A4 page, no problem, but according to instructions may have to scan DIY and wait for a buzzer to let you in??  I'm arriving early!!

each ticket has to be allocated to an individual even kids tickets its so every online ticket sold is registered to a person on our database its the same in the shop 

Apparently it is for many reasons including covid but mostly to stop people buying tickets for unknowns, so away fans dont get them or in case anyone kicks off, uses persistent foul and abusive language or racist and discriminating language they know who bought the ticket and deal with it accordingly 

5 hours ago, yeadonowl said:

When I bought tickets I had to assign each ticket to people on my friends and family list

Once tickets were assigned there was a drop down box next to each ticket that allowed my to change my sons ticket to under 21 (it defaulted to adult)

After that I was allowed to purchase as usual. Tickets were then emailed and I printed off

Yep thats how you do it but christ they have yet again made it unnecessarily difficult to understand 

5 hours ago, yeadonowl said:

Hi mate, how do you allocate the ages of your assigned family / friends. I’ve listed them as family but can’t for the life of me see where I can put their ages in. As a result it refuses to let me buy them. 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1867tons said:

Hi mate, how do you allocate the ages of your assigned family / friends. I’ve listed them as family but can’t for the life of me see where I can put their ages in. As a result it refuses to let me buy them. 🤦‍♂️

If they are ST holders it will do it automatically 

If not i think you just allocate the ticket to the person on your list then the drop down menu lets you choose the category manually 

9 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

If they are ST holders it will do it automatically 

If not i think you just allocate the ticket to the person on your list then the drop down menu lets you choose the category manually 

Thanks but it doesn’t. We aren’t ST holders and I’ve managed to save their names as family but when it comes to checking out it prevents purchase saying their ages aren’t verified for concessions. I’ve even tried setting them up with their own account but can’t as it states they already exist. 😂. I think I’m quite computer savvy but this has me beat. I’ll ring ticket office tomorrow. Thanks anyway. 👍

3 hours ago, 1867tons said:

Had to create a second account for my 5 year old, then fill her profile in with her date of birth, then I could add her by her I’d number and it worked. Checkout gives you 45 minutes to complete the purchase. It was like mission impossible but I got it done with 2 minutes to spare. 😀

• Like 1

How many times do they have to say it!!!

We have moved to a new ticketing system so it is taking a little bit longer than usual to get all the tickets sorted. 

Some people have no patience.