Town tickets

Guest Grandad
4 minutes ago, flo said:

How many times do they have to say it!!!

We have moved to a new ticketing system so it is taking a little bit longer than usual to get all the tickets sorted. 

Some people have no patience. 

You're absolutely right.

43 minutes to buy an adult and child ticket is perfectly acceptable

What's wrong with people ffs

Just now, Grandad said:

You're absolutely right.

43 minutes to buy an adult and child ticket is perfectly acceptable

What's wrong with people ffs

Tell me about it. Back in my day it was 2 hours to school and up hill both ways in 2 foot of snow and 30 degree heat. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, andrew1974 said:

Had to create a second account for my 5 year old, then fill her profile in with her date of birth, then I could add her by her I’d number and it worked. Checkout gives you 45 minutes to complete the purchase. It was like mission impossible but I got it done with 2 minutes to spare. 😀

Things is, when I try and create their individual ID it says they already have accounts so won’t let me progress. Ne’er mind. I’ll sort and be there whatevs.  Looking forward to it. 

21 hours ago, flo said:

We have moved to a new ticketing system so it is taking a little bit longer than usual to get all the tickets sorted. 

But its a terrible new system thats overly difficult to navigate 

That old phrase if it ain't broke don't fix it springs to mind 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, flo said:

I have patience, I’ve been trying since last night to buy on line, register and re register family only for it to reject applications. Not to be beaten, I called the ticket office directly today. Caller number 15 in the queue. 1 hour and 3 minutes later I’m caller 10, but my call is still vital. Now! Here is the patient bit. I noticed the battery was nearly flat on the landline so I put it on loud speaker and set it back in the charger only to be cut off. I didn’t swear or throw anything or bash my desk in a hissy fit. 

That is patience. 

Day 2 and still no closer to a ticket.