Osaze Urhoghide joining Liam Shaw at Celtic FC

Guest wilyfox

Guest Grandad
15 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Disagree. He was on his arse released by AFC Wimbledon. We gave him a platform and made him into a championship player.

And he gave us nothing in return?

Great move for the lad if it comes off. Possibility of Champions League Football with a huge club or Third division dross without pay, hardly a choice is it?

Edited by Prince
  • Like 3

Guest wilyfox
11 minutes ago, Grandad said:

And he gave us nothing in return?

Players will always owe clubs that give them their opportunities. He would not be joining Celtic if Wednesday had not helped the player. It’s called gratitude. 

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Players will always owe clubs that give them their opportunities. He would not be joining Celtic if Wednesday had not helped the player. It’s called gratitude. 

I'm sure players will be falling over themselves to thank our club

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

I was so grateful to my former employer who paid me less than I was worth for the work I put in.

I think all our former players should stand on their doorsteps and clap every Wednesday evening for us to show that gratitude.

• Haha 2

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm sure players will be falling over themselves to thank our club

They won’t, but maybe some should.

"Leeds United and Crystal Palace are also interested while Sporting Lisbon, Benfica and Club Brugge"

So European football at Celtic, Premier League Interest and top flight in Europe and we offfered him a 5th of a Bannan wage to persuade him to stay in league 1?

Guest wilyfox
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Yeah

Bet they're in a rush to thank Chansiri after all he's done for them

Its pointless entering a debate with you and your Chansiri fixation. 

Wednesday developed Shaw from the age of 8. Wednesday picked Osaze up off his arse following release by Wimbledon and helped him progress. Also helped him through a long term knee injury when they could have turned him loose last year. Both have earned moves to Celtic thanks to Wednesday.

Wednesday is bigger than Chansiri. Players will always owe the club for opportunities given. Remember who helps you along in life.

Just now, wilyfox said:

Wednesday developed Shaw from the age of 8. Wednesday picked Osaze up off his arse following release by Wimbledon and helped him progress. Also helped him through a long term knee injury when they could have turned him loose last year. Both have earned moves to Celtic thanks to Wednesday.

Wednesday is bigger than Chansiri. Players will always owe the club for opportunities given. Remember who helps you along in life.

I'm sure the players who are leaving/left the club will remember Chansiri for a long LONG time

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

I'm sure that Osaze and Shaw are grateful for the opportunities they got at Wednesday. I wouldn't go as far as saying they owed us anything though.

We developed them, then offered them rubbish contracts. Unsurprisingly, they went with a better offer elsewhere. Every single person in this thread would do the same thing

• Like 4

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm sure the players who are leaving/left the club will remember Chansiri for a long LONG time

It’s not about Chansiri - even though you try to make it so…again. It’s about the club.