Osaze Urhoghide joining Liam Shaw at Celtic FC

Guest wilyfox

Guest Therealrealist
34 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Had one at that place in Ecclesfield last night - Jumeirah Spice

They have an early bird menu and I've no idea how they do it for the price - it's a right bargain

Starter (Seekh Kebab etc), Main (Chicken Massaledar etc), Naan Bread, Chips for £12

Amazing stuff

The other month you wer slaggin ecclesfield off sayin everything had shut down...seems everthing hasnt shut down then..👍

2 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

The other month you wer slaggin ecclesfield off sayin everything had shut down...seems everthing hasnt shut down then..👍

Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 16.02.17.jpg

I wanted to go to the other place but it had shut down

But hey - at least the Fighting C0kk is now a DINOSAUR pub eh?

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Smackavolley
58 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

And? I never said they shouldn’t go. It’s their prerogative, and probably should for career progression. What I challenged was people saying they don’t owe the club anything. They do, and they know they do. It’s numpties on here that don’t get it. 

They don't owe the club anything.

You'd really need to get an handle on how young players are treated down at Wednesday. 

Every prospect that comes through the ranks should feel they owe the club something if a better offer comes along, I agree with you. Unfortunately you can rely on human beings to ultimately treat others as they are treated first. 

We're light years different to the mob down the road and even the Championship club up the road. That's a a crying shame.

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, Smackavolley said:

They don't owe the club anything.

You'd really need to get an handle on how young players are treated down at Wednesday. 

Every prospect that comes through the ranks should feel they owe the club something if a better offer comes along, I agree with you. Unfortunately you can rely on human beings to ultimately treat others as they are treated first. 

We're light years different to the mob down the road and even the Championship club up the road. That's a a crying shame.

If Shaw & Urhoghide play for Celtic in Europe and don’t feel they owe Wednesday anything for helping them get there, that would say a lot about them. But, I’m sure they do realise that even if some on here don’t. Most players do care for former clubs because they realise they wouldn’t be where they are now without them.

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

If Shaw & Urhoghide play for Celtic in Europe and don’t feel they owe Wednesday anything for helping them get there, that would say a lot about them.  

I'm sure they'd name Chairman Chansiri as the only person responsible for their success and praise him to high heaven for it

Owlstalk Shop

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm sure they'd name Chairman Chansiri as the only person responsible for their success and praise him to high heaven for it

Chansiri fixation alert. I say club, you hear Chansiri. Chansiri on the brain 🧠 

10 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Chansiri fixation alert. I say club, you hear Chansiri. Chansiri on the brain 🧠 

If you leave school and got a job in a chip shop working for a bloke who didn't pay his staff properly you'd not leave there for somewhere else saying how grateful you were for the opportunity to have worked at the chip shop

Youd be telling anyone who listened to not ever work there because of the conditions there, and tell them stories of your old boss and how bad he was.

It's called REALITY and real life - that's how things really work in the real world

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If you leave school and got a job in a chip shop working for a bloke who didn't pay his staff properly you'd not leave there for somewhere else saying how grateful you were for the opportunity to have worked at the chip shop

Youd be telling anyone who listened to not ever work there because of the conditions there

It's called REALITY and real life - that's how things really work in the real world

Prove that Shaw & Urhoghide weren’t paid. It was reported that players were paid 7k per month. Those two won’t be on much compared to the seniors. 7k probably more than covered their wages.

59 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Obvious isn't it. Mike Trusson only here for 2 minutes and persuades 2 of our best young players to leave the club for Celtic. What a tvvat.

Well might be different if the Chairman didn’t go out all guns blazing and slag Pulis off in front of the world

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

It seems the only impact Tony Pulis had for us was helping Celtic pick up two of our promising youngsters for next to nothing. OK, I’m taking a bit of a leap and making the assumption that the coach Pulis brought in (the ex-Celtic scout) has tipped them off about both Shaw and Osaze.

Maybe I’m totally wrong but it seems a bit of coincidence that two young lads in a struggling Championship team, who didn’t really play that many games, were on Celtic radar. 

100%. This is all Pulis’ work…