Osaze Urhoghide joining Liam Shaw at Celtic FC

Guest wilyfox

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, Minesapint said:

Don’t know what type of career you had/ are having. I worked for a number of companies.  During my time with them I would do my best and receive training and development.  When better opportunities came along I took them up and joined other companies. It’s the way if the world.

They probably enjoyed their time at Hillsboro and look back on it fondly but they have a career to think of 

And? I never said they shouldn’t go. It’s their prerogative, and probably should for career progression. What I challenged was people saying they don’t owe the club anything. They do, and they know they do. It’s numpties on here that don’t get it. 

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

And? I never said they shouldn’t go. It’s their prerogative, and probably should for career progression. What I challenged was people saying they don’t owe the club anything. They do, and they know they do. It’s numpties on here that don’t get it. 

'numpties on here' he says with absolutely ZERO irony

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

Guest wilyfox
Just now, @owlstalk said:

'numpties on here' he says with absolutely ZERO irony

yes they always respond :laugh:

13 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Do you know how agents work? 

I do yes actually, i've worked with a couple of dozen and hundreds of their clients, which includes pro footballers. So i know they wouldn't link clubs that a player wouldn't have a chance of signing with, because that would be like pitching a Lada to race in Formula one!

What's your knowledge based on?

• Haha 3

Guest wilyfox
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Yep - as you just proved perfectly

How’s Whitby? Got sand on your bolloćks?

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Don't try that brown-nosing thing either

lol

no brown nosing after you’ve necked a curry & beer mate.

Just now, wilyfox said:

no brown nosing after you’ve necked a curry & beer mate.

Had one at that place in Ecclesfield last night - Jumeirah Spice

They have an early bird menu and I've no idea how they do it for the price - it's a right bargain

Starter (Seekh Kebab etc), Main (Chicken Massaledar etc), Naan Bread, Chips for £12

Amazing stuff

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

Just shows once again the quality of Scottish football for me. Most players are lower end championship or league 1 standard, so will do well next season lol

I know this isn't going to go down well with anyone reading this who is Scottish BUT I can't help but think Scotland has so few people in that country that it doesn't feel any bigger than Yorkshire

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Don't really understand the comments about if he's good enough or not.

It's a young lad costing nothing more than a bit of compo and some presumably modest wages, and it's Celtic. He did enough to look "alright" at Championship level to suggest he'll probably do "alright" in the SPL. If he adds to that with a couple of decent performances in Europe, they'll probably be able to flog him for 20x what they're chucking at us in compo.

Slightly different because it was about 10 years ago, but I wouldn't have thought James Tavernier would win a title, play in an unbeaten season for Rangers and get linked to Man U either. 

• Like 3

Just now, sheffield_dave said:

Don't really understand the comments about if he's good enough or not.

It's a young lad costing nothing more than a bit of compo and some presumably modest wages, and it's Celtic. He did enough to look "alright" at Championship level to suggest he'll probably do "alright" in the SPL. If he adds to that with a couple of decent performances in Europe, they'll probably be able to flog him for 20x what they're chucking at us in compo.

Slightly different because it was about 10 years ago, but I wouldn't have thought James Tavernier would win a title, play in an unbeaten season for Rangers and get linked to Man U either. 

I think what you find is that 99.9999% of people just say 'he's rubbish he'll never do anything' about EVERY player (including ones that play for us still) but never ever EVER stick their neck on the line, show their knowledge by telling us who WILL go on to bigger and better things

Have a look now I've mentioned it - you'll see it all the time

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

It seems the only impact Tony Pulis had for us was helping Celtic pick up two of our promising youngsters for next to nothing. OK, I’m taking a bit of a leap and making the assumption that the coach Pulis brought in (the ex-Celtic scout) has tipped them off about both Shaw and Osaze.

Maybe I’m totally wrong but it seems a bit of coincidence that two young lads in a struggling Championship team, who didn’t really play that many games, were on Celtic radar. 

Obvious isn't it. Mike Trusson only here for 2 minutes and persuades 2 of our best young players to leave the club for Celtic. What a tvvat.

Chansiri rubbing his hands with glee at getting £400k for two young English talent roll forward 18 months Cletic make 310m profit selling two young English Players.

I am going to hazard a guess that Celtic offer him more than a £2k -  1 year deal.

Just now, room0035 said:

Chansiri rubbing his hands with glee at getting £400k for two young English talent roll forward 18 months Celtic make £10m profit selling two young English Players.

I am going to hazard a guess that Celtic offer him more than a £2k -  1 year deal.

Oops bloody spell checkerWTF: